GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 vs Gamecube"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/03/03 at 10:10
Regular
what do you think
Mon 03/03/03 at 17:38
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Top Score will always try and stick up for his lover, it's in his nature.
Mon 03/03/03 at 17:09
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Top score wrote:
> IB should just give up on this as it is glaringly obvious that this
> subject is way above over his head.

I thought he was trying to get an answer to a simple qestion, how is that going over is head?
Mon 03/03/03 at 17:00
Regular
What the hell are you talking about?
IB has got every right to keep asking Updated for an answer, it's like asking me what's 2 + 2 equal to, and I answer that 2 + 2 is something used in mathematics.
Mon 03/03/03 at 16:57
Regular
IB should just give up on this as it is glaringly obvious that this subject is way above over his head.
Mon 03/03/03 at 16:52
"Darkness, always"
Are you stupid? Seriously. Just answer the bloody question you fatuous swine.
Mon 03/03/03 at 16:50
Regular
What would happen if you had just a Dolby Pro-Logic 2 decoder/amp/hifi, and you started up a DVD movie with a DD5.1 or DTS sound track? The ProLogic2 decoder/amp/hifi won't pick that up - you would be hearing a "downmixed" version.
Mon 03/03/03 at 16:42
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
My diction comes naturally.

Maybe if you had more than a couple of brain cells to rub together, you'd have noticed that by now.
Mon 03/03/03 at 16:42
"Darkness, always"
Updated wrote:
> Once again, IB is hanging around. Why are you here again? Thought you
> had given up on our lost souls. Guess you just can't stay away from
> the topics. Seems to be my topics that always get's lots of responses,
> ahh , if I had not posted for ages, you would of vanished into
> virtual thin air - never to be seen again.

I've answered that question before, if you'd bothered to take notice. Now show a little respect and answer mine you ignorant plebian.
Mon 03/03/03 at 16:38
Regular
Unbeliever wrote:
You are him incarnate. You are the epitome of him. You are the very
> essence of his character except you also have equally reprehensible
> foibles of your own.

How many brain cells did you burn out using all those long words?
Mon 03/03/03 at 16:35
Regular
Once again, IB is hanging around. Why are you here again? Thought you had given up on our lost souls. Guess you just can't stay away from the topics. Seems to be my topics that always get's lots of responses, ahh , if I had not posted for ages, you would of vanished into virtual thin air - never to be seen again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.