GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"my monitor screen has just gone green"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/01/02 at 14:23
Regular
whats the deal ...any techies gonna give me the low down
Wed 02/01/02 at 20:37
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
You mean its not sposed to be green?
Wed 02/01/02 at 21:02
"High polygon count"
Check the cable - make sure it's pushed in to the graphics card properly.

If that's not it, and none of the other (sensible) solutions work, it's most likely that the tube is packing up.
Wed 02/01/02 at 21:05
Regular
"es argh"
Did you sneeze on it?
Wed 02/01/02 at 21:08
I had this problem wiht my packard bell where it starts up ok but when i go on a game or sumin it goes a bluey turqoise colour what i did to fix it is make sure the big black plug on your cabinet is plugged in fully then the problem is gone.
Wed 02/01/02 at 21:13
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
>it's most likely
> that the tube is packing up.

Unless he has a TFT monitor (which I doubt). If the cable is fully plugged in, and the graphics card is in the slot in the motherboard correctly, and the monitor still isn't working correctly then its a trip down to PC World.

Have you had it for a long time? Have you left it on for long periods of time? Have you tried hitting it? :D
Wed 02/01/02 at 21:14
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Badgerman wrote:
> Did you sneeze on it?

Congratulations, you're the first person to errupt a short burst of laughter from my lips in quite a while!
Wed 02/01/02 at 21:17
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
is'nt there something like 'green screen protection' to stop dvd copying or something.
Wed 02/01/02 at 21:19
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
Mouldy Cheese wrote:
> Count yourself lucky...my monitor is pink!

Is your name Alex Pollen??
Wed 02/01/02 at 21:20
Regular
"es argh"
kingklik wrote:
> Badgerman wrote:
> Did you sneeze on it?

Congratulations, you're the
> first person to errupt a short burst of laughter from my lips in quite a while!

Well I come up with something small that's funny every now and then. But anything that's green has to have the mick taken out of it :)
Wed 02/01/02 at 21:21
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
My name is Mouldy Cheese...duh

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.