GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"my monitor screen has just gone green"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/01/02 at 14:23
Regular
whats the deal ...any techies gonna give me the low down
Wed 02/01/02 at 14:23
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
whats the deal ...any techies gonna give me the low down
Wed 02/01/02 at 14:31
Regular
"You've upset me"
Happened to me once.
Wed 02/01/02 at 14:34
Regular
Try plugging it into the hard-drive? Or, if that fails, hit it. Lots. Then sleep with your next door neighbour.
Wed 02/01/02 at 14:36
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Did you colour it with crayons? Green isn't a good colour. Go for blue or red.
Wed 02/01/02 at 14:45
Regular
"You've upset me"
Stryke wrote:
> Try plugging it into the hard-drive? Or, if that fails, hit it. Lots. Then sleep
> with your next door neighbour.

LMFAO!
Wed 02/01/02 at 14:51
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
There's a button on the back of some monitors that turns the screen green. Don't ask why there just is.

If that button's been pressed, or flicked if it's a switch and you can right the problem by turning the monitor around and having a look.

If it's not that then the colour's gone haywie in your monitor, as happens on some TV's and you need to buy a new one.

Sleeping with your next door neighbour is the solution Microsoft recommends. If he/she isn't in then the family pet is also suggested as a viable alternative. Have fun..

and visit http://www.sparse.org/~mrt to put the Mr.T effect into any web page, genius.
Wed 02/01/02 at 17:28
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
sounds like your tubes are on the blink i fixed mine by hitting it really hard several times, hey it worked.

it's been ok ever since it used to have a high pitched noise so i hit it again and that fixed that to.

if it's broke hit it thats what i say :)

and if that fails just smash it up in the garden as thats fun or drop it off a high building (i recomend a multi-story car park)

then after all that sleep with your neighbour and offer them a muffin for there trouble.
Wed 02/01/02 at 20:09
Regular
Buy an RGB cable,
Wed 02/01/02 at 20:15
lol
Wed 02/01/02 at 20:34
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Count yourself lucky...my monitor is pink!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.