GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I saw that X-Box mag video the other day"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/01/02 at 13:28
Regular
and it was allright. Not worth £300 smackers, but quite good. When the price comes to £150, there is a library of games, it has been proven stable and unhackable, and i get an extension on the house, I might consider it.

The Gamecube video looked much better.
Wed 02/01/02 at 13:28
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
and it was allright. Not worth £300 smackers, but quite good. When the price comes to £150, there is a library of games, it has been proven stable and unhackable, and i get an extension on the house, I might consider it.

The Gamecube video looked much better.
Wed 02/01/02 at 13:31
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
for babies and 'tards.
Wed 02/01/02 at 13:32
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
true....
Wed 02/01/02 at 14:06
Regular
"You've upset me"
I've played on an X-Box and, much as I hate to admit, it was damn good!

I only got to play DOA3 but I became addicted. It was round a friends house who has an import one, and that's the only game he's got.

Really, I was extremely impressed with it and I would buy the console for DOA3 only. But unfortuneatly, seeing as I barely have enough money to sustain one console, the GC is for me.

I, unlike Goaty, will not be joining the ranks of X-Jocks :-D
Wed 02/01/02 at 14:56
Regular
"The GAD Realm"
The footage of the Gamecube is presented much better, but that ugly controller looks like something that came out of a Fisher Price advertisement.

Unfortunately, the Gamecube is mainly designed to suit the younger generation, rather than teenagers and adults.

The PS2 and the XBOX, probably have an advantage from this. The only game that all ages will enjoy the most on the Gamecube has to be Luigi's Mansion (for a little amusement). But if you want to stick to the one Horror title that wil make the Gamecube sell, it will have to be the remake of Resident Evil. The graphics look 5 times better, if not more than the PlayStation 2's version of Code: Veronica.
Wed 02/01/02 at 15:28
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
HALO! Woo hoo! I think Halo looks amazing and loads better than any Gamecube game (even Rogue Leader or Squadron whatever). Even Blood Wake and Project Gotham Racing look really good and worthy of buying the XBOX for.
Wed 02/01/02 at 15:32
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
Oh year, and what's up with that gay Japanese person saying "this is my baby!" and then all the journos start to laugh. If that doesn't stop me from not buying a GC, then nothing will.
Wed 02/01/02 at 15:35
Regular
That japenese guy is the God that created Zelda...
Wed 02/01/02 at 15:38
Regular
"Back For Good"
I was just gona say that was Miyamoto and that guy who said he was *ahem* better run for cover!!!!!!
Wed 02/01/02 at 15:43
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
He may be a genious and everything, but why did he say the whole "this is my baby, he he he!". Then he just stood there for a few minutes and says "and like all babys, it is small. And. Makes a lot of noise! he he he!". As soon as he said that the crowd jumped up and started cheering him - and they say Sony use hypnotic techniques.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.