GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Random Story Club"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/03/03 at 18:53
Regular
Yes, I stole the idea of Random Post Club. No, I don't feel any degree of shame in doing so.

The idea I propose, if enough people join, if to get two people to write a story on the SAME subject on the SAME day and see A: who's is the best (Judged on humour, writing style, suspense, etc) and B: If either wins a GAD.

We will have two people competing on the same day, unless there is an odd number then there will be a day where 3 people compete at once.

If you are interested by this post something here that states you want to take part. This will only go ahead if I get about 10 people doing it.

NB: Subjects will be thought up by myself and my 'associates' on MSN and posted here, a schedule WILL be drawn up in advance.
Thu 06/03/03 at 20:44
"period drama"
I'm in for sure.

Do you get to pick your own topic? Or does the other person set a challenge - which could turn out very unfair.
Thu 06/03/03 at 20:41
Regular
I'm still in...
Thu 06/03/03 at 20:40
Regular
"Uve Got 2 b The Bes"
Ahem,

Friday 21st

Monday 24th
Thu 06/03/03 at 20:31
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
The fixtures are now::

AfroJoe Vs Rosalind – Monday 10th

FinalFantasyFanatic Vs Azul – Wednesday 12th

Parr Vs Sylphetic – Friday 14th

Drunk Cow Vs Microchips – Monday 17th

Wam Man Vs Cid Vilante – Wednesday – 19th

El Juicy Vs Kyz22 – Friday 22nd

Asher D Vs Badgermaniac - Monday 25th
Thu 06/03/03 at 20:29
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Right will everyone who put their name forwards just say they are still in either in the thread of on msn to me, thanks.
Thu 06/03/03 at 20:29
Regular
I'd like to join up into this please. Just don't appoint me as second in command like idlewild did. If I want power, I'll go hang around with 10 year old kids and try to look hard.
Thu 06/03/03 at 20:24
Regular
"Uve Got 2 b The Bes"
I've alreadt written about 25 stories with random content, a few of which i have already posted on here, but they are pretty poor and uninspired. But I'm if if ya don't mind.
Wed 05/03/03 at 21:03
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Surely this should be in the Stories or Life forum.
Wed 05/03/03 at 19:50
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Rapid Fire, get your fingers warmed up, you're in now. I've quit, seeing as i read quite a few posts wrong, and thought we would pick a suitable subject and write a POST on it. Didn't see the story bit, so RF, you're in. Oh, and you've only got Kyle in your way :D
Wed 05/03/03 at 19:16
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
It's a fix, a damn fix i tells ya. Anyways, i'm glad i'm writting last, so i can see the standard i will need to meet/beat But i'm up against Kylie, so be kind.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.