GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Random Story Club"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/03/03 at 18:53
Regular
Yes, I stole the idea of Random Post Club. No, I don't feel any degree of shame in doing so.

The idea I propose, if enough people join, if to get two people to write a story on the SAME subject on the SAME day and see A: who's is the best (Judged on humour, writing style, suspense, etc) and B: If either wins a GAD.

We will have two people competing on the same day, unless there is an odd number then there will be a day where 3 people compete at once.

If you are interested by this post something here that states you want to take part. This will only go ahead if I get about 10 people doing it.

NB: Subjects will be thought up by myself and my 'associates' on MSN and posted here, a schedule WILL be drawn up in advance.
Fri 07/03/03 at 17:27
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
MWA, would you please choose the story basis's for each date then, it would be very helpful and help in the aid of randomness. Please can it be done soon as the first story is due on monday - cheers :-)
Thu 06/03/03 at 21:46
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I'll choose topics if you want. I helped Froots and Mudda decide on ssetting topic titles for the RPC.

:D
Thu 06/03/03 at 21:42
"period drama"
AJ speaks true, it's easier - more interesting and ... er ... random - if someone else chooses the topic.
You can't think of those things of the top of your head, as you're thinking how you can write it out and how it'll work. But if someone gives you something to work on, you think on it and usually get better results.
Thu 06/03/03 at 21:32
"Uzi Lover"
If you go with me I expect regular oral sex off of your Girlfriends for my doings.
Thu 06/03/03 at 21:31
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yes, MWA, he'll be good with randomness selection.
Thu 06/03/03 at 21:29
Regular
"Uve Got 2 b The Bes"
MWA ?
Thu 06/03/03 at 21:24
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Ok I recon that is actually a better idea, we need to choose someone who is intellectual and has a good sense of humour though. Or we could get a different person to choose for each day, quick my minions, find someone!
Thu 06/03/03 at 21:13
Regular
"Uve Got 2 b The Bes"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Kyz, you, or someone that isn't involved in the RSC should choose
> topics for each 'match'.
>
> I don't want to have to decide what I'll be writing about - I want it
> to really be random.

*Nods head in agreement*
Thu 06/03/03 at 21:11
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Kyz, you, or someone that isn't involved in the RSC should choose topics for each 'match'.

I don't want to have to decide what I'll be writing about - I want it to really be random.
Thu 06/03/03 at 21:10
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Kyz22 wrote:
> more chance of winning though?

---

Against Badgermaniac?

I wouldn't put money on it. :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.