GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Random Story Club"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/03/03 at 18:53
Regular
Yes, I stole the idea of Random Post Club. No, I don't feel any degree of shame in doing so.

The idea I propose, if enough people join, if to get two people to write a story on the SAME subject on the SAME day and see A: who's is the best (Judged on humour, writing style, suspense, etc) and B: If either wins a GAD.

We will have two people competing on the same day, unless there is an odd number then there will be a day where 3 people compete at once.

If you are interested by this post something here that states you want to take part. This will only go ahead if I get about 10 people doing it.

NB: Subjects will be thought up by myself and my 'associates' on MSN and posted here, a schedule WILL be drawn up in advance.
Mon 03/03/03 at 18:53
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Yes, I stole the idea of Random Post Club. No, I don't feel any degree of shame in doing so.

The idea I propose, if enough people join, if to get two people to write a story on the SAME subject on the SAME day and see A: who's is the best (Judged on humour, writing style, suspense, etc) and B: If either wins a GAD.

We will have two people competing on the same day, unless there is an odd number then there will be a day where 3 people compete at once.

If you are interested by this post something here that states you want to take part. This will only go ahead if I get about 10 people doing it.

NB: Subjects will be thought up by myself and my 'associates' on MSN and posted here, a schedule WILL be drawn up in advance.
Mon 03/03/03 at 18:54
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Please, can we stop these things.
Mon 03/03/03 at 18:55
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Sure, sounds great.
Mon 03/03/03 at 18:56
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
El Blokey wrote:
> Please, can we stop these things.

Hmmm.... I guess we should keep them in the same thread, rather than posting them on their own.
Mon 03/03/03 at 18:56
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
El Blokey wrote:
> Please, can we stop these things.

To be honest they haven't been around much and they are a laugh so to be fairly blunt with you, no mate.
Mon 03/03/03 at 19:18
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ooh, random stories.

Now, I'm in. :-D
Mon 03/03/03 at 19:56
"period drama"
Yes please, sounds great.
Mon 03/03/03 at 20:13
Regular
"Festivus!"
Damn you to hell kyz!

I think i'll stop the RPC - can't be arsed organising it all anymmore.
Mon 03/03/03 at 20:15
"period drama"
I'm not volenteering, but someone with no life should carry it on.
Kyz?
Just wait 'til Wednesday - my topic is class. So many gaming secrets wil; be revealed.
Mon 03/03/03 at 20:29
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I haven't written my post yet- it's for wednesday, but I really cannot see the point if we're going to have a story one.

Who votes we scrap the RCP? and who votes we keep it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.