GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THPS3 Scores"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 31/12/01 at 16:07
Regular
Tomorrow lunchtime, I will have a site up and running for top scores, please post your bests on this topic and see your name in lights tomorrow.

www.geocities.com/tonyhawks02
Mon 31/12/01 at 20:48
Regular
"accidental superher"
i've only got about 200,000 in a single move...
900 followed by a lot of grinding and manualing and occassionally lip tricks....
Mon 31/12/01 at 20:22
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
Good, you shouldn't. I started to cheat on TM: B - because I was crap. But then I started to get really good without the cheats so I stopped forever. Isn't that a nice story?
Mon 31/12/01 at 20:07
outlaw_uk2002 wrote:
> I haven't really cheated :-( I was just saying that if he wanted more points,
> then if he cheated he would.

Kids at home, don't cheat and game.

do we believe him people?
HELL NO!!!
Mon 31/12/01 at 20:06
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
I haven't really cheated :-( I was just saying that if he wanted more points, then if he cheated he would.

Kids at home, don't cheat and game.
Mon 31/12/01 at 20:04
everything he said +1.

also i cheat but its NEVER to make a game easy. its just cheats like unlocking levels that you couldnt unlock without cheating anyway or only if im really really stuck my might level stip ONCE to get the most out of my game which i had to pay £45 for.
Mon 31/12/01 at 20:02
Cheating is evil and pointless, it ceases to become an achievment and becomes just numbers on a screen.

Don't cheat you big wet jessie!
Mon 31/12/01 at 20:01
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
Cheat - works for me.
Mon 31/12/01 at 20:00
its true what they say, you are the tarrant!
Mon 31/12/01 at 19:58
Oh, and try and use special grinds, special manuals and special lip tricks. If you can throw in a couple of Special air tricks too (again with the revert) your scores go through the roof!
Mon 31/12/01 at 19:56
Erm.... what can I say?

Don't fall over.

You have to keep pushing the boundaries and keep it varied.
Don't just string grinds together, keep switching between grinds, manuals and lip tricks (using the revert) - that way it takes longer for the balance metres to become uncontollable. Oh, and keep spinning, the more you spin, the more points you get!

Also, no when to quit. If you've just come out of a beast of a grind and landed in a manual, if its getting too uncontrollable its time to stop. Keep pushing it, but know your limits.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.