GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THPS3 Scores"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 31/12/01 at 16:07
Regular
Tomorrow lunchtime, I will have a site up and running for top scores, please post your bests on this topic and see your name in lights tomorrow.

www.geocities.com/tonyhawks02
Tue 01/01/02 at 18:28
Triple_H wrote:
> I still cant get my head round the REVERT thing. I am sure when I mater it I
> will be getting good scores since I managed 150,000 by grinding only. I know it
> aint very good but I will keep practising

its simple, when u do a circle or square move just press R2 as u land, when he scratches his board on the floor tap UP,DOWN to do a manual. finished.
Tue 01/01/02 at 15:21
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
benjamint wrote:
> My bro got a score of a million i saw it with my own eyes but i do understand if
> you dont belive me but i am telling the truth.

Other people have over 1,000,000 so its easy done. I have 600,000 on Cruise Ship. Could do alot better on the cruise ship.
Tue 01/01/02 at 15:17
Regular
"Bah"
The most ive got in one move is 486,000 something which was in canada using a combo of grinds,manuals and 900 with no cheats. My highest score is 894K which was also on canada :)
MM
Tue 01/01/02 at 15:00
My bro got a score of a million i saw it with my own eyes but i do understand if you dont belive me but i am telling the truth.
Tue 01/01/02 at 14:12
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I will post my scores later on. I've been on Jak And Daxter all morning and really need to get some Uni work done.
Tue 01/01/02 at 12:46
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I was, but interest was lacking to say the least, I will start a new topic in a minute with some ideas, speak to you soon.
Tue 01/01/02 at 12:35
Regular
G1NGER wrote:
Come on let me know your scores.

G1nger have yoy given up on Tricky, I thought you were going to set some challanges.
Tue 01/01/02 at 11:48
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
The very very basic site (only had thirty minutes this morning !) is up and running at

www.geocities.com/tonyhawks02

I need your scores,location,name etc, either post them here or via the site.

I have added my own two scores, you can tell I am a Tony Hawks virgin, who would have thought it, someone my age buying a skateboarding game !

Come on let me know your scores.
Mon 31/12/01 at 21:27
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Lots of interest i am pleased to see, post your scores here.
Mon 31/12/01 at 21:07
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I still cant get my head round the REVERT thing. I am sure when I mater it I will be getting good scores since I managed 150,000 by grinding only. I know it aint very good but I will keep practising

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.