GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THPS3 Scores"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 31/12/01 at 16:07
Regular
Tomorrow lunchtime, I will have a site up and running for top scores, please post your bests on this topic and see your name in lights tomorrow.

www.geocities.com/tonyhawks02
Mon 31/12/01 at 16:07
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Tomorrow lunchtime, I will have a site up and running for top scores, please post your bests on this topic and see your name in lights tomorrow.

www.geocities.com/tonyhawks02
Mon 31/12/01 at 18:36
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
i'll put some scores up tommorow. Post a message in here when the sites working. Do we post them here or on the site?
Mon 31/12/01 at 18:39
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Just read the post again, and you said post the scores here. I'll post them some time later on or tommorow.
Mon 31/12/01 at 19:39
my best combo scored 154 thousand in one move!!! i just did the high scoring 900 with tony hawks and get jumping into grinds to get multiplyers.
Mon 31/12/01 at 19:41
I can get 528 thousand or there abouts in one move quite regularly. Top score so far is just north of 1,00,000 can't remember the exact figure. I'll post it later.
Mon 31/12/01 at 19:50
I am the Tarrant wrote:
> I can get 528 thousand or there abouts in one move quite regularly. Top score so
> far is just north of 1,00,000 can't remember the exact figure. I'll post it
> later.

how do u get that much with out falling over? ive got that but just then i fall over and it dont count.
Mon 31/12/01 at 19:56
Erm.... what can I say?

Don't fall over.

You have to keep pushing the boundaries and keep it varied.
Don't just string grinds together, keep switching between grinds, manuals and lip tricks (using the revert) - that way it takes longer for the balance metres to become uncontollable. Oh, and keep spinning, the more you spin, the more points you get!

Also, no when to quit. If you've just come out of a beast of a grind and landed in a manual, if its getting too uncontrollable its time to stop. Keep pushing it, but know your limits.
Mon 31/12/01 at 19:58
Oh, and try and use special grinds, special manuals and special lip tricks. If you can throw in a couple of Special air tricks too (again with the revert) your scores go through the roof!
Mon 31/12/01 at 20:00
its true what they say, you are the tarrant!
Mon 31/12/01 at 20:01
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
Cheat - works for me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.