GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Copularity Pontest Sign Up"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/03/03 at 21:06
Regular
Erm.. last time I checked, a lot of people actually wanted to do this. Then, some bright spark decided to post the list about twelve hours after Dr Duck started the initial thread. I won't mention any names *coughmaddmunncough*, but he can count himself lucky we're not beating his door down with several large sticks at this very moment.

So just post your name here if you want to be in this 'Contest', and I'll put the list up on Wednesday/Thursday once we've got a proper lot of people done. Okay? Wednesday or Thursday. No that's about two days time maddmunn... no it's not yet... NO NOT NOW!

:D
Tue 04/03/03 at 16:22
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
Me!
Tue 04/03/03 at 16:53
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Stick me in
Tue 04/03/03 at 17:13
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
Stick me in!

And anyway, Why does very one want to do this a month or so later...

*Month later*

"Why can't we do this next year?"

*Year later*

So on...

Its always been like that, Argh, I find these Copularity Pontests Fun,

*Legs it*
Tue 04/03/03 at 18:43
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I suppose i'll be in it.
Tue 04/03/03 at 18:58
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
I would sign up, but most people here don't know me. This is the first time I've been on a forum other than the Music and Life forums in an age (or two).

Ah, what the hey, include me.
Tue 04/03/03 at 19:07
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Hi, pleased to meet you.
Tue 04/03/03 at 19:11
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
I'll be in it, even though i do expect to see a lot of these:

El Juicy - Who?

But anyways, maybe some of the people that go from forum to forum may comment.
Tue 04/03/03 at 19:32
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I'll be in again.
Tue 04/03/03 at 20:03
Regular
"hit the road jack"
yah.. i'll be in.
Tue 04/03/03 at 20:20
Regular
Count Me In..

And remember, My name is gamezfreak, Not gamezfreakz.....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.