GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Copularity Pontest Sign Up"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/03/03 at 21:06
Regular
Erm.. last time I checked, a lot of people actually wanted to do this. Then, some bright spark decided to post the list about twelve hours after Dr Duck started the initial thread. I won't mention any names *coughmaddmunncough*, but he can count himself lucky we're not beating his door down with several large sticks at this very moment.

So just post your name here if you want to be in this 'Contest', and I'll put the list up on Wednesday/Thursday once we've got a proper lot of people done. Okay? Wednesday or Thursday. No that's about two days time maddmunn... no it's not yet... NO NOT NOW!

:D
Tue 04/03/03 at 09:55
Regular
"Despondent"
again.
Tue 04/03/03 at 10:30
"Darkness, always"
What the hell?

You people only just did one of these. Do you have some burning need to have your own popularity flaunted in your face at extremely regular intervals?

Give it a rest.
Tue 04/03/03 at 10:48
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Me.

But this had better be proper

*shakes fist*
Tue 04/03/03 at 13:33
Regular
"Smooth Operator"
Me too.

Ta.
Tue 04/03/03 at 14:01
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I'm always available to create more work for you!
Tue 04/03/03 at 14:26
Regular
Stick me in if ye likes.
Tue 04/03/03 at 14:56
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Me.

You could just use the old list from Dr Ducks thread you know, the thing about the last one was that the person missed off some people, I'm sure it will be full of names right now.
Tue 04/03/03 at 16:11
Regular
Include me, my man...
Tue 04/03/03 at 16:14
Regular
If you must insist on doing another one of these, I do not want to be in it.
Tue 04/03/03 at 16:14
Regular
"cachoo"
Moi.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.