GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Unreal 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Unreal 2'.
Tue 04/03/03 at 19:17
Regular
Coolest game for ages or what?

I mean yeah, maybe the gameplay is too slow, and maybe it needs one hell of a PC to get going, but this game kicks some serious butt. Superb graphics and some great music too.

Shame about the length though. I finished it on hard in 3 days. Oh well, back to waiting for Doom 3.
Wed 05/03/03 at 16:00
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Unreal 2 is a good game, but if it had kept some of the things it actually left out, it could have been a great one. It doesn't even have that fanastic looking space walk on an asteroid belt level which I was looking forward to.
Wed 05/03/03 at 15:26
"Darkness, always"
You'll be pleased to hear that I wasn't talking to you...
Wed 05/03/03 at 15:21
Don't shoot the messenger, chief. I don't even have the game.
Wed 05/03/03 at 15:14
"Darkness, always"
Yay, celebrate the formulaic first person shooter with pretty graphics.

You will of course excuse me if I don't start jumping up and down waving "UNREAL 4EVA" banners, won't you.
Wed 05/03/03 at 15:08
There's news of a patch that fixes a whole host of things, in addition to options to edit your walking speed and dodging speed. THere's no release date for it yet.
Wed 05/03/03 at 13:51
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Good game, but it's far from great. There's nothing original in it, and it's far too short but it's great fun while it lasts. It looks amazing as well, which is a bonus.
Tue 04/03/03 at 19:17
Regular
"Amphib-ophile"
Coolest game for ages or what?

I mean yeah, maybe the gameplay is too slow, and maybe it needs one hell of a PC to get going, but this game kicks some serious butt. Superb graphics and some great music too.

Shame about the length though. I finished it on hard in 3 days. Oh well, back to waiting for Doom 3.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.