GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"All New GBA on the way"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/03/03 at 08:50
Regular
In addition to the new GBA-SP, Nintendo have announced plans for a brand new GBA. All new design, not just a new case design. What will this new one do that the old one can't, and when do we get it?
Wed 05/03/03 at 10:25
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
What if you could put a GC disc into a caddy similar to a Minidisc, and slot it into the new machine?

*Rubs hands together*
Wed 05/03/03 at 10:17
Regular
Needs a disc based system - possibly in some sort of caddy - to reduce or prevent "disc skip". A better screen is also needed. Needs a better/faster CPU.

I have stated many times on this forum, that I thought the GBA fell short of expectations. Looks like Nintendo have been taking notes!
Wed 05/03/03 at 10:08
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Pfff, it saddens me to see that people think this is Nintendo screwing over the market. Sony announced the PS3 little over a few months after the PS2 was released, so quiet your incessant ramblings.
Wed 05/03/03 at 10:07
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Not much is known about the next GameBoy, but it's expected to be another leap forward in terms of performance as you'd expect.
A handheld N64 would be pretty nice, but we'll see...
Wed 05/03/03 at 10:05
Regular
whatever
Wed 05/03/03 at 09:27
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I reckon, "Nintendo set to innovate and improve the handheld market yet again!" is even better.
Wed 05/03/03 at 09:26
"Darkness, always"
Yes, I can see how developing a new handheld is screwing over the existing user base. Just as well nobody else thought of designing new hardware for the market.

*skaps head*

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
Wed 05/03/03 at 09:24
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
You have the wrong title for this thread, try;
"Nintendo screws GBA owners once more"

Much more appropriare methinks.
Wed 05/03/03 at 08:50
Regular
In addition to the new GBA-SP, Nintendo have announced plans for a brand new GBA. All new design, not just a new case design. What will this new one do that the old one can't, and when do we get it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.