GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"All New GBA on the way"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/03/03 at 08:50
Regular
In addition to the new GBA-SP, Nintendo have announced plans for a brand new GBA. All new design, not just a new case design. What will this new one do that the old one can't, and when do we get it?
Fri 07/03/03 at 11:15
Regular
"Party like its 2005"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> GBA2 won't be out until 2005.
>
> If it comes out any earlier, I'll remove some ribs and suck my own
> sausage.

LOL!

In reference to the guy waiting for the next gen console rather than enjoying the present...

Go ahead and wait if that's really what you want to do.
I'm trying to say that there's no point in doing so because, like the mentally challenged barman mentioned previously, there's no date yet.
Not only that, but there's no games either. So waiting is a waste of time - especially as the SP is only 80 quid and is the best portable gaming experience currently available.

Why don't you buy an SP - have great fun. Put £1 a week into your piggy bank, then by the time the next generation portable is available you'll have enough to buy that as well.
Fri 07/03/03 at 09:35
"Darkness, always"
GBA2 won't be out until 2005.

If it comes out any earlier, I'll remove some ribs and suck my own sausage.
Fri 07/03/03 at 08:40
Regular
Do I buy the "new" GBA-SP or wait for the next gen GBA? I could buy the GBA-SP, then find Nintendo launches the GBA-2 (or whatever they call it) 2 weeks later.
Thu 06/03/03 at 18:41
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Whitestripes wrote:
> Yes, I agree it wasn't clear to anyone possesing less than five
> functional brain cells.

Calm Down, dont burst a blood vessel.
Thu 06/03/03 at 18:32
Regular
Yes, I agree it wasn't clear to anyone possesing less than five functional brain cells.
Thu 06/03/03 at 18:27
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
sorry, but it wernt that clear about what you where saying wont about, the name or the fact hey are bringing one out.
Thu 06/03/03 at 18:18
Regular
Thanks for repeating exactly what I said.
Thu 06/03/03 at 18:09
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Updated wrote:
> This
> new new one will be 100% new, and could be called the GBA2

Nintendo put a bit more thought into there names so i dont think they will call it GBA2.
Thu 06/03/03 at 17:26
Regular
Updated wrote:
> This
> new new one will be 100% new, and could be called the GBA2.

Replace 'could' with 'won't' and you have yourself a sentence.
Thu 06/03/03 at 17:19
Regular
After reading a few of the posts on this topic, I think some people think the GBA-SP is the new GBA. Well I have news for you. Nintendo are planning "another" all new GBA (after the GBA-SP). This new new one will be 100% new, and could be called the GBA2.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.