GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
":: Joke ::"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/03/03 at 22:01
Regular
An english man, and scotish man and an irishman die and they all go to hell. When they get to hell the devil says before they spend eternity in hell they have spend 100 years with 1 thing doing whatever they want. The englishman says he wants to spend the 100 years with a beautiful woman and so the devil put him in a room with a beautiful woman. The scotishman asks for all the finest whiskey in the world and so the devil puts the scotishman in a room with all the whiskey in the world. The irish man asks the devil for all the finest cigarettes in the world and sure enough the devil puts him in the room with all the finest cigarettes in the world. 100 years later satan comes back to the three blokes.

The English man is very happy and ready to spend his time in hell, the scotish man is equally happy and very drunk and ready to spend his time in hell. When the devil gets to the irish man he is crying. the devil asks him what is wrong and the irish man says, "I forgot to bring a lighter"

-kyz22-
Mon 10/03/03 at 19:25
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
It's my hundredth birthday tomorrow. All yay me! also, if I make this 30 words long I will have a grand total of 20000.

twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirtyyay.
Mon 10/03/03 at 19:21
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
All this Irish-bashing is doing no one no good.
A lot of people call the Irish stupid but if they're so stupid why are they always happier than the rest of us? (don't say Guiness)
Mon 10/03/03 at 19:05
"Darkness, always"
Ashlyn wrote:
> I think you missed the point of what i said IB. I said I didn't like
> your general statement in its implying that all Irish are as dumb as
> that guy. It has nothing to do with who he was. Or are you assuming
> that all Irish are IRA or support IRA?

I've actually met very few Irishmen (or women for that matter) that came across as intellectually adept, so the old chestnut does actually hold.

All Irish aren't stupid, no. Most of them are though, especially anyone who has anything to do with or even backs the ideals of the IRA.
Mon 10/03/03 at 19:00
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
Very Funny
Mon 10/03/03 at 18:55
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
Little slow to follow but the ending is pretty good :)
Mon 10/03/03 at 18:52
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I think you missed the point of what i said IB. I said I didn't like your general statement in its implying that all Irish are as dumb as that guy. It has nothing to do with who he was. Or are you assuming that all Irish are IRA or support IRA?
Mon 10/03/03 at 11:16
"Darkness, always"
Cub wrote:
> Very general and unfair to any Irish who aren't as dumb as this guy
> IB. I found it quite insulting.

That guy wasn't the only IRA pig ever to try and kill my father. A number of them tried and failed, more often than not with hilarious results.

I'm quite frankly stunned that the IRA can even be taken seriously given that its members seem to be, for the most part, a bunch of senseless goons.

I have no love for the IRA, nor anyone who sympathises with them. They may have failed in trying, but the fact remains that they *tried* to kill my father for no reason other than that he was there at the time.

IRA = pigs
Fri 07/03/03 at 18:47
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Such is the marvellous intelligence of the Irish.

Very general and unfair to any Irish who aren't as dumb as this guy IB. I found it quite insulting.
Fri 07/03/03 at 17:21
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Nice story there IB :-)
Fri 07/03/03 at 13:27
"For the horde!!!!"
Smerc wrote:
> Shadow Knight wrote:
> What do you do if an Irishman intends to throw a grenade at you and
> pulls the pin ?
>
> Give him some money and tell him to buy a whisky on you but tell him
> to hurry before it's last orders.
>
>
> Ha, Ha, better answer that savatt78's one.

*takes a bow*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.