GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil'.
Thu 06/03/03 at 17:46
Regular
Dunno if this has been done before just pop in and tell us how far you got or just basically chat about it.
Fri 07/03/03 at 16:03
Regular
Yup it says that the first time you play through, then once you've completed it you have a easy medium or hard option.
Fri 07/03/03 at 15:53
Regular
"$Big Bucks$"
you know how people are saying you play it one easy first is it me because on mine it does not say easy medium or hard it says sumthing like Hiking wich his vary hard or summit but you can soon reach your destination or something and the other option is something else but i forgot what it is called.
Fri 07/03/03 at 15:36
Regular
Yup I saved £1.50 and got a magazine instead of paying just £45 for the game.

Not a massive saving but better than nothing.

Was gonna trade in a couple of games against Resi but they offered me £7 for each game, they can shove that offer up their chunnels.
Fri 07/03/03 at 15:23
Regular
So you paid between £2 and £4 to save £5?
Fri 07/03/03 at 15:19
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Trial edition?
Fri 07/03/03 at 15:17
Regular
The key's in the item chests.

Just been into town and got me a copy of Resi 0. Damn dirty shops, everywhere was selling it for £45. I just went into WH SMiths and got me a copy of Cube and ripped out the £5 off voucher for GAME.

Not gonna play 0 until later this evening. I never play Horror games in the day time, it spoils the atmosphere.
Fri 07/03/03 at 08:38
Regular
"aliens exist"
heres the thing, okay, firstly play it on easy so you can get use to the controls and also so you know what to do next time, and then when y u complete it play it again through on normal

also, the rumour stated in the reviews was that there are limited ribbons to be found and that you shouldnt save too often. well i played through for the first time, on easy and saved about 15 times, and when i finished i had about 8 ribbons left. i would say this, dont be afraid to save whenever you want vecause on easy at least there are loads of ribbons, im not saying save every 5 mins or so, but if u think u havent saved for a bot then just save..

now, finally one question for those who have completed resi evil, i have finished it and apparently got a key to open up a room with a spare uniform, now i carried on a new game with jill, (who i used the first time), and i know which room it is but when i try to enter it says i dont have the key, and i cant find one in my inventory, yet when i completed the game it said i had the key, so where do i find it ???? thanks
Fri 07/03/03 at 07:40
Regular
"$Big Bucks$"
I love Resident Evil games on the gc because the graphics are amazing but the problem is it is too hard.dont laugh at me but im crap at REmake because i havent even saved yet.so every time i wanna play it i have to start from the beginning
Thu 06/03/03 at 20:21
Regular
"CHEESE RACING!!!!!"
i should be getting my copy of 0 tomorrow! i played 1 loads and have finished it on hard with both people
Thu 06/03/03 at 19:36
Regular

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.