GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil'.
Thu 06/03/03 at 17:46
Regular
Dunno if this has been done before just pop in and tell us how far you got or just basically chat about it.
Fri 07/03/03 at 21:24
Regular
"$Big Bucks$"
yer but if you try to get headshots with the handgun in resi evil it is to hard
Fri 07/03/03 at 20:06
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Headshots are more common with pistol and Billys character and stuff.
Fri 07/03/03 at 20:05
Regular
"$Big Bucks$"
scruffythejanitor wrote:
> i know this for DEFINITE - hiking is easy, mountain climbing is normal

O.k but i still think that hiking is still hard as you only start off with a handgun but has anyone played re0 and thought it sounds a lot easier.
Fri 07/03/03 at 18:18
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
I just saw the Resident Evil Zero and the clips I saw of the game looked really good.
Fri 07/03/03 at 18:12
Regular
"CHEESE RACING!!!!!"
i know this for DEFINITE - hiking is easy, mountain climbing is normal
Fri 07/03/03 at 17:41
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Got this.

Can't play until 30th.
Fri 07/03/03 at 17:35
Regular
"$Big Bucks$"
o if it is then no wonder ive bin thinkin its hard coz i pick the bottom
Fri 07/03/03 at 16:53
Regular
Think it's the top one.
Fri 07/03/03 at 16:42
Regular
"$Big Bucks$"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Yup it says that the first time you play through, then once you've
> completed it you have a easy medium or hard option.

Yes but which option is the easiest if you havent completed it and you still got the hiking and the other
Fri 07/03/03 at 16:10
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I thought some of you guys may need this ;)
From Cube Europe:

"If you call 08700 46 55 20, gamers will be given reassurance by listening to a 2-minute message recorded by a proffessional psychologist.

Ben Le Rougetel of Capcom spoke about the hotline, "It's our duty to look after our consumers properly. Resident Evil Zero is a ridiculously scary game. We want players to know help is at hand if they become too frightened. The phone line's message is simple: it's important to realise that this is just a game. Fear is all the mind, and that's what we want our players to remember." The charges for calling the hotline are the same as normal national rates."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.