GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR F1 Championship Comeback?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/07/07 at 16:02
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I've been feeling a bit nostalgic recently and I remember all the good times I had watching and writing up the races for the SR F1 Championship. I know there aren't a lot of people here and even less than remember it but I'll see what sort of response I get.

Basically, post your interest in perhaps another season of SR F1 and see how many are interested in participating. Spread the word!

For those not sure what it's all about, here's a race from the last season of the Championship.

SR F1
Wed 11/07/07 at 16:09
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Is there an seperate editor with the game (Like FM) that you do all this on? Or can you just do it on the game itself?
Wed 11/07/07 at 16:07
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
There is a setting that can make the cars all the same. You can set the length of qualifying, race and change the weather conditions etc.
Wed 11/07/07 at 16:05
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Ah, great thanks for that. So are all the cars equal at the start or do you have to change that. I just hope this download works!
Wed 11/07/07 at 15:59
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yeah, I just changed the names. If I was going to make a small highlights video (like I was planning before the forums shut down), I'd need some kind of car update as the cars are from 5-6 years back.
Wed 11/07/07 at 15:53
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Ah, well it's because you always used to nhave a choice of 30 odd drivers when you ran the SR F1 tournament I was wondering how you did that and how you had the newest drivers each year.
Wed 11/07/07 at 15:37
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It depends on what you want. You could get car packs from the last 5 years or you could just change the drivers names. That's the simplest way.
Wed 11/07/07 at 15:19
"LOLLERSKATES!"
So how would I go about having all of the drviers on there from the last 5 years or so? Or can you just edit and customise that on the game?
Wed 11/07/07 at 14:22
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Grand Prix downloads

That should be everything you need. It seems like a good community. There isn't a lot of Grand Prix 4 downloads because I think the designers made the game harder to modify.
Wed 11/07/07 at 14:13
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Grandprix wrote:
> I'll probably be running it on Grand Prix 4 again. If I can't
> find any track packs for it, I might go back to Grand Prix 3, as
> there is much more stuff for it.

I don't suppose you could link me to any track packs or drivers packs?
Tue 10/07/07 at 21:19
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
There will be a decent explanation if there are a sufficient amount of interest. I don't think you'll get a whole team as it gives you 2 chances to get a good team (even though the cars are all the same).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.