GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR F1 Championship Comeback?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/07/07 at 16:02
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I've been feeling a bit nostalgic recently and I remember all the good times I had watching and writing up the races for the SR F1 Championship. I know there aren't a lot of people here and even less than remember it but I'll see what sort of response I get.

Basically, post your interest in perhaps another season of SR F1 and see how many are interested in participating. Spread the word!

For those not sure what it's all about, here's a race from the last season of the Championship.

SR F1
Thu 12/07/07 at 13:33
Regular
I'd be up for this.

On another note, does anyone know of any mods to any of the Grand Prix games to give the most up to date tracks etc? I think I've got GP3 at home, but I'm sure I could aquire 4 if needs be.

Cheers.
Thu 12/07/07 at 13:27
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Ohh... yes please, I'm in if you can get enough people.

I'd like to keep a McLaren in my team though :)
Wed 11/07/07 at 21:37
Regular
"Mooching around"
I'd reinstal the file :)
Wed 11/07/07 at 18:34
"LOLLERSKATES!"
When I try to play the game 'unable to load file: f1system.txt please reinstall gp3' - I don't suppose you know anything about that?
Wed 11/07/07 at 18:12
"LOLLERSKATES!"
GP will explain when enough people sign up.
Wed 11/07/07 at 16:45
Regular
"Mooching around"
Biggie Little Jr wrote:
> For any newbies, this is a great thing to participate in and i'd
> highley recommend joining :)

I'll take your word for it, I'm in.

[S]um, what do I have to do?
Wed 11/07/07 at 16:39
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Thanks for all your help. I'm installing the game at the moment, looks like the download has worked :)
Wed 11/07/07 at 16:26
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
What I do is I change the driver names and team names if need be. I changed the qualifying to 15 minutes to mimic the one lap shootout and I put the race at 100%. The weather I put to actual weather and all the failures on.

I then do a full season. Some of the tracks are old and the points are the old system so I just write the results down and add the points up myself.
Wed 11/07/07 at 16:21
"LOLLERSKATES!"
So you just change the names and stuff while you're playing the game then?
Wed 11/07/07 at 16:11
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
No, there is no in built editor, which is a major gripe because it's made editing Grand Prix 4 a major hassle. Grand Prix 3 was easier to edit.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.