GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Yay! Halo 2 soon, Oh wait...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Fri 07/03/03 at 20:23
Regular
Looks like Bungie are giving it a delay...

Taken from gamespot: -

"Bungie reveals that the much anticipated sequel to Halo won't make it to stores this year.

Bungie, the developer of Halo for Xbox, has updated its official site with news that Halo 2 will not be released in 2003.
"This game is a vast undertaking, considerably more complex than any of our previous efforts, and there is just no way to squeeze all of the necessary work into this calendar year. We know many of you were hoping to get your hands on Halo 2 during the holiday season, and we're sorry to disappoint you - but making this game as good as we possibly can is our paramount concern," said a Bungie representative. "Microsoft understands and supports our decision, and we hope you will too. Our ultimate goal is to make Halo 2 a great game; when the game comes out next year, we think you'll agree we made the right choice."

The company also stated that it plans to give a brief glimpse of Halo 2 at the upcoming Electronic Entertainment Expo to be held in Los Angeles in mid-May."

Ah well, It'll be worth the wait. 
Fri 07/03/03 at 20:23
Regular
Looks like Bungie are giving it a delay...

Taken from gamespot: -

"Bungie reveals that the much anticipated sequel to Halo won't make it to stores this year.

Bungie, the developer of Halo for Xbox, has updated its official site with news that Halo 2 will not be released in 2003.
"This game is a vast undertaking, considerably more complex than any of our previous efforts, and there is just no way to squeeze all of the necessary work into this calendar year. We know many of you were hoping to get your hands on Halo 2 during the holiday season, and we're sorry to disappoint you - but making this game as good as we possibly can is our paramount concern," said a Bungie representative. "Microsoft understands and supports our decision, and we hope you will too. Our ultimate goal is to make Halo 2 a great game; when the game comes out next year, we think you'll agree we made the right choice."

The company also stated that it plans to give a brief glimpse of Halo 2 at the upcoming Electronic Entertainment Expo to be held in Los Angeles in mid-May."

Ah well, It'll be worth the wait. 
Fri 07/03/03 at 20:36
Regular
"Unknown Legend"
*sigh*
Oh well there's enough to keep me entertained till then, I hope...
Fri 07/03/03 at 20:39
Regular
"gsybe you!"
*Does a little annoying dance designed to annoy XBox and Halo lovers*

:)
Fri 07/03/03 at 20:46
Regular
"Unknown Legend"
*ends dance with oversized frying pan*
Fri 07/03/03 at 22:50
Na, i dont think that it will be worth the wait, i might even of got rid of my xbox by then *doubt it, but might* the wait is too long...
I need a new good game...
MEH
Fri 07/03/03 at 23:20
Regular
Surly there is more than just one smash hit AAAA game (yep 4) on the X-box... is a RAre game due out soon?
Fri 07/03/03 at 23:22
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Probably.
Fri 07/03/03 at 23:38
"slightlyshortertagl"
oh well.. It'll jst mean we can enjoy Doom and Perfect Dark more...
Sat 08/03/03 at 00:21
Regular
I don't see why you all aren't dying in anticipation of Fable. It's bound to be ten times better than Halo 2 anyway. When's it out, btw?
Sat 08/03/03 at 09:46
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Cyclone wrote:
> *Does a little annoying dance designed to annoy XBox and Halo
> lovers*
>

Oh well, at least, unlike Gamecube owners, we're not kept waiting for loads of decent games forever, Halo 2 may be delayed, but it won't stop the rest !

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.