GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil 0 first impressions..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil Zero'.
Fri 07/03/03 at 23:56
Regular
This game rocks.

Been playing it since about 7pm and it really does own.

Wasn't sure about the whole partner zapping thing before I played but I gotta say, it works amazingly well.

The graphics are amazing, even more so than the Resi Evil remake.

The one new enemy i've seen so far is hella good, the first time you meet him in the dining car of the train is damn sweet.

The first boss looks good but is actually really easy to kill, though the first time I saw it I ran like a little girl....then came back with a shogun and unloaded it in his face.

The storyline seems much more involved, already it's revealed a load of details about the events leading up to the Mansion incident and how the T Virus escaped.

What I'm trying to say is if you like Resident Evil go get this game damn you.

It rocks.
Sat 08/03/03 at 08:13
Regular
"CHEESE RACING!!!!!"
the game mechanincs have been improved also i noticed - the running and turning and shooting is all smoother.

and the door scenes are better

also i was in the place with the first leech zombie, and 2 zombies set themselves on fire from the burning table!

i was so amazed i almost forgot to cap them.

almost.
Sat 08/03/03 at 10:38
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I woke up at 8:30 AM and I just HAD to play the game some more. It is very involving and the graphics are eye melting. The storyline is compelling as usual but the guy who makes your train start up and those 'things' get you looks like someone out of Final Fantasy. The combination of Billy and Rebecca is good as you have strength and agility. I like how you can use them together or seperately to solve puzzles. Does anyone know whether there are chests(or equivalent) later in the game or if you just have to leave items? I must say it is clever how a large shotgun takes up two spaces in your inventory whilst others take up just 1 (I winged about the shotgun and a lighter taking the same space in the last game).

I have just got past that big dirty scorpion thingy and am puzzling over the briefcase. The game is seriously addictive and I have only had it about 16 hours. If you can afford this game get it, fast.
Sat 08/03/03 at 11:00
Regular
I probably would have got this game yeataday but to my dissbelief it was at the cost of £45 everywhere. I was also tempted in all this online malarky with PSO, but to my surprise the game was not in any shop, nor the adapters, and to add to this allreaddy high expense i found out that u have to pay £6 a month just to play a damn game u have allreaddy bourght for £40.
Sat 08/03/03 at 13:10
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Legendary Link wrote:
> I probably would have got this game yeataday but to my dissbelief it
> was at the cost of £45 everywhere.

:0 I got it for £38.99. Has anyone else found it cheeper?
Sat 08/03/03 at 13:22
Regular
"Rendering Women."
Surround sound and speakers behind me.

I need new pants.
Sat 08/03/03 at 14:19
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I'm not sure if I should get this, Metroid or CKY4/HIM Chain and concert ticket combo.
Sat 08/03/03 at 14:38
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Metroid I'd say.
So would most people.
Sat 08/03/03 at 14:54
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Damn it, got the game today but my sister is hogging the console right now so I haven't had chance to play it yet.
Sat 08/03/03 at 15:01
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Gouge out her eyes.
Simple solution
Sat 08/03/03 at 15:02
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I would be playing it now, but due to our post code change SR seem to keep declining the Credit Card. Happened at Christmas time but they actually got it sorted. Really annoying as I ordered it with Metroid Prime as well, so I have had to send off a cheque instead. So I wont be playing it til Wednesday or maybe Tuesday.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.