GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil 0 first impressions..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil Zero'.
Fri 07/03/03 at 23:56
Regular
This game rocks.

Been playing it since about 7pm and it really does own.

Wasn't sure about the whole partner zapping thing before I played but I gotta say, it works amazingly well.

The graphics are amazing, even more so than the Resi Evil remake.

The one new enemy i've seen so far is hella good, the first time you meet him in the dining car of the train is damn sweet.

The first boss looks good but is actually really easy to kill, though the first time I saw it I ran like a little girl....then came back with a shogun and unloaded it in his face.

The storyline seems much more involved, already it's revealed a load of details about the events leading up to the Mansion incident and how the T Virus escaped.

What I'm trying to say is if you like Resident Evil go get this game damn you.

It rocks.
Sat 08/03/03 at 00:38
Regular
"Under the Wall"
I've tried to like Resident Evil. I really have.

I just can't help but think it sucks.

Ah well...
Sat 08/03/03 at 00:39
Regular
Just seen advert for this on Channel 4. Anyone else catch it?
Sat 08/03/03 at 00:47
Regular
Yup
Sat 08/03/03 at 01:06
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Might get this if I see it and I have a spare £40. Which I don't, and won't. Resi Evil is a really cool game, but I think you have to be in the *Mood* for a scary game, and I shiver and go all funny when things chase me in games..

No I'm not a little girl :op
Sat 08/03/03 at 01:16
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
This isn’t about the game, but has anyone seen the Resi movie? If so what is it like? I heard it doesn’t really involve a lot to do with the game apart from having fairly active dead dogs in it. Is this the case?
Sat 08/03/03 at 01:28
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
English Bloke.

I've seen the film, its alright. Bit jumpy in places. Its ok. Worth downloading it heh :o)
Sat 08/03/03 at 01:32
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
But not worth handing shinny coins or pretty paper for?
Ah well, I will catch it when it appears on channel five.
Sat 08/03/03 at 01:48
Regular
The film is pretty crap, sod all to do with the game to be honest.
Sat 08/03/03 at 01:53
Regular
Milla Jovovich is nice though.
Sat 08/03/03 at 01:57
Regular
ummm

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.