GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil 0 first impressions..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil Zero'.
Fri 07/03/03 at 23:56
Regular
This game rocks.

Been playing it since about 7pm and it really does own.

Wasn't sure about the whole partner zapping thing before I played but I gotta say, it works amazingly well.

The graphics are amazing, even more so than the Resi Evil remake.

The one new enemy i've seen so far is hella good, the first time you meet him in the dining car of the train is damn sweet.

The first boss looks good but is actually really easy to kill, though the first time I saw it I ran like a little girl....then came back with a shogun and unloaded it in his face.

The storyline seems much more involved, already it's revealed a load of details about the events leading up to the Mansion incident and how the T Virus escaped.

What I'm trying to say is if you like Resident Evil go get this game damn you.

It rocks.
Sat 08/03/03 at 17:37
Regular
"bit of a brain"
No they're just ports of the Dreamcast versions.
Sat 08/03/03 at 17:36
Regular
I want this.

I'm lazy, so I can't be asked to check this out myself - does anyone know if Resi 2 and 3 are going to have updated graphics and revised gameplay, a la Resi 1?
Sat 08/03/03 at 17:32
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Outstanding graphics in the main game, smooth action all round.

Going to close the blinds, switch of the lights get a few beers and scare the living hell out of myself just once more.
Sat 08/03/03 at 17:21
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Got it this morning but due to it being my best mates 21st party last night I haven't really been able to get the energy to switch it on.

Well finally got round to plugging in the GC and switching it on. Intro sequence looks great, really am looking forward to playing through this.
Sat 08/03/03 at 15:02
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I would be playing it now, but due to our post code change SR seem to keep declining the Credit Card. Happened at Christmas time but they actually got it sorted. Really annoying as I ordered it with Metroid Prime as well, so I have had to send off a cheque instead. So I wont be playing it til Wednesday or maybe Tuesday.
Sat 08/03/03 at 15:01
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Gouge out her eyes.
Simple solution
Sat 08/03/03 at 14:54
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Damn it, got the game today but my sister is hogging the console right now so I haven't had chance to play it yet.
Sat 08/03/03 at 14:38
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Metroid I'd say.
So would most people.
Sat 08/03/03 at 14:19
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I'm not sure if I should get this, Metroid or CKY4/HIM Chain and concert ticket combo.
Sat 08/03/03 at 13:22
Regular
"Rendering Women."
Surround sound and speakers behind me.

I need new pants.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.