GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MS swoop bioware?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/03/03 at 00:12
Regular
According to CVG.com, the next publisher to get swallowed up by bills loose change is bioware.

Look at http://www.computerandvideogames.com/front_index.php?

Doesn't make sence to me. What do bioware make which is really outstanding? Baulders Gate and KOTOR? RPGs just don't do it for me love, bar shenmue.

MS should just do the best thing and buy a stake in Sega, ensuring great games.

Thoughts?
Sun 09/03/03 at 13:34
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yes but if they got Sega then it would stop Sega games on other formats altogether which would be an advantage.

Like if Nintendo bought Capcom - they're already getting Capcom's most popular franchise Resident Evil. Buying them however would stop games like the Devil May Cry series on the PS2.
Sun 09/03/03 at 13:30
Regular
Go to planetxbox.com and scroll down the page a little. It says it was just a made up rumour.
Sun 09/03/03 at 13:26
Regular
Do Microsoft really need to buy a stake in Sega though?

It seems to me they're getting the best treatment by Sega already.
Sun 09/03/03 at 13:24
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Thats the thing, cause the Rare rumour turned out to be true and MS hinted about them being the first company to be bought, just about every company in the games industry has been linked to MS at some point now.
Sun 09/03/03 at 11:42
Regular
Forget Bioware, Microsoft needs something big, Like Sega.

Although, I'm not sure if there is a limit on the amount of companys MS can go for in the industry...Sega would make a great purchase, But I think it'd be fairer if Microsoft did'nt actually buy the company itself, Just buy the rights to some of the games. So other consoles don't have to miss out on some fantastic Sega franchises.

I'm not sure if this "bioware" thing is all just a brewed up internet rumour....
Sun 09/03/03 at 00:12
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
According to CVG.com, the next publisher to get swallowed up by bills loose change is bioware.

Look at http://www.computerandvideogames.com/front_index.php?

Doesn't make sence to me. What do bioware make which is really outstanding? Baulders Gate and KOTOR? RPGs just don't do it for me love, bar shenmue.

MS should just do the best thing and buy a stake in Sega, ensuring great games.

Thoughts?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.