GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA 3's wanted level"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/12/01 at 14:41
Regular
I'm sure most of you GTA 3 owners had difficulty getting to the 6 star rating (at the beginning) but can you reach it later on in the game? And if you can, what happens?

Has anyone noticed the swarm of new users?
Fri 28/12/01 at 21:24
Regular
"es argh"
It worked. Thanks
Fri 28/12/01 at 21:21
Regular
"me + kids = jail..."
Badgerman wrote:
> GOD DAMMIT. I just finished the big n veiny telephone mission and all I got (on
> my radar) is 8-balls & my house. WHAT NEXT?

Finally! This is the boat mission. GO to 8 balls and pay $400,000 fopr explosives and his help. Then drive him to the docks where you blow up the Cartels drug liner (look below at my past post for a more comprehensive look).
Fri 28/12/01 at 21:16
Regular
"es argh"
GOD DAMMIT. I just finished the big n veiny telephone mission and all I got (on my radar) is 8-balls & my house. WHAT NEXT?
Fri 28/12/01 at 20:11
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I don't try dong it anymore, but if the next one is funny, I might try again.
Fri 28/12/01 at 20:08
Regular
"es argh"
I did big n veiny with one still to go as time ran out. What a fluke. The next one is funny though Twain (and hard)
Fri 28/12/01 at 20:04
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I've only got as far as "Big and Veiny" on El Borros missions in Portland. The Turismo race was soooo easy!

Oh yeah, wanted levels:

* - Police come at you with their fists
** - Police come at you with weapons
*** - A police helecopter follows you everywhere
**** - You get enforcers and road blocks
***** - The FBI try to hunt you down
****** - You get the army after you with their tanks and choppers

I've completed Asuka's missions on Staunton Island, but I'm stuck on the one from King Courtney on the phone, with the SPANKed, explosive madmen and their vans.
Fri 28/12/01 at 19:12
Regular
"es argh"
Thanks. I didn't know if I would get any missions after sifting through the phone crap.
Fri 28/12/01 at 18:57
Regular
"me + kids = jail..."
Badgerman wrote:
> YEs I did Turismo. Thanks for the advice (I used it & needed it) but all
> I've got is another damn phone call.

When you finsih all of these you can progress farther on in the game - persevere, it's worth it.
Fri 28/12/01 at 18:53
Regular
"es argh"
YEs I did Turismo. Thanks for the advice (I used it & needed it) but all I've got is another damn phone call
Fri 28/12/01 at 18:30
Regular
"me + kids = jail..."
½pint wrote:
> Do you even know what a sandcart is??? Obviously not.

Surprise me. Does it involve carting sand?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.