GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who is fed up of Whitestripes?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/03/03 at 20:32
Regular
Who is fed up with Whitestripes arguing and insults?

When ever somebody says something that he mildly dislikes or has a minor mistake in, he goes over the top and calls you every name under the sun.

I personally am fed up with him, who else is?
Mon 10/03/03 at 16:10
Regular
"aliens exist"
>
> how do you know he as sheep friends are you a peeping tom that hangs
> around farms?

becuase i read thier comments on this forum, and see how they just agree wiht his every word, calling them sheep is, although an insult to sheep, the politest word i could say, i was going to say exactly how i felt, but,,,,self control got the better of me.
Mon 10/03/03 at 16:26
Regular
Untitled wrote:
> i agree with chad, and personally i think whitestripes is am
> -ravaged homo,

mmmm

Use of such language really makes me beleive you are an intelligent individual, capable of successful brain processes past 'breathe in and out' and, 'put food in my mouth'.

i dis-approve of his very existance, the main reason
> being that the contributed so much crap to this forum, and i am sure
> he spends his whole day writing pages of "spoofs" which are
> crap, boring and only the real geeks with nothing better to do with
> their time, even read them.

Interesting. Personally I beleive you are trying to present yourself as someone who doesn't follow the herd; you accuse everyone who likes me as being a sheep, as you desperatly try to avoid that category yourself.

Why do I think this? Because you are 'going against' a [seemingly] 'popular' member, but you're doing it to make a statement about myself. I hate spoofs, I don't write them, and any I happen to read I will most probably insult. So clearly you know nothing about me, and are insulting me as a matter of principle.

>
> if he continues to act like a retard, then i can see him going the
> same way as edgy, which means that he will no longer be listened to
> and his views will be ignored, much like edgy's now are.

Retards don't tread gibbering little morons into the ground.

> im sure he will have something to say about my post, as will his
> "sheep" friends, but there you go. please come back at me,
> and we can continue from there.

I don't beleive that anyone on these forums is a 'sheep', if they were they would probably spend all their time outside; wearing tracksuits and engaging in such wonderful pastimes as spitting up walls, and insulting anyone who looks different.
Mon 10/03/03 at 16:58
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I can put up with WS's argueing, but he blocked me on MSN and i don't know why! *runs into corner crying*
Mon 10/03/03 at 16:59
Regular
"I ush!"
I'm fed up of this thread,

enough already
Mon 10/03/03 at 17:04
Regular
Simon Says wrote:
> I'm fed up of this thread,
>
> enough already

Might I suggest you don't click on it then?
Mon 10/03/03 at 17:06
Regular
"I ush!"
Whitestripes wrote:
>
> Might I suggest you don't click on it then?

you might, but I just can't help myself,

argh dang, I did it again, didn't I >:(
Mon 10/03/03 at 17:11
Regular
"I ush!"
Whitestripes wrote:
> If you can't cope with this sort of difficulty in life, I recommend
> suicide.

I tried that already. I tried to cut my wrists for ages and ages but it was no good, and then my razor ran out of battery power.
Mon 10/03/03 at 17:22
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Whitestripes, you every name under the sun...
Mon 10/03/03 at 17:35
Regular
"Omnipresent"
I think what you have to realise is we're on a forum. I'm sure Whitestripes will rip it out of me soon, but I won't mind too much. I'm sure he's a nice guy, and he only rips it out of those who CONTINUALLY say stupid things.
Mon 10/03/03 at 17:37
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Like Chad Niga. Don't wanna get too PC, but his name is rather controversial. I'm suprised he hasn't been banned some of the topics he makes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.