GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sony should make CD players and let Nintendo do gaming!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/12/01 at 18:11
Regular
Go on... please! You know you want to.
Wed 26/12/01 at 00:57
Regular
nothing,totally sober
i have turkey fever

POWER TO THE HOG
POWER TO THE HOG
POWER TO THE HOG
POWER TO THE HOG
POWER TO THE HOG
POWER TO THE HOG
POWER TO THE HOG
Wed 26/12/01 at 00:53
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
How much have u drunk Mystique????

Sonic

POWER TO THE HEDGEHOG!
POWER TO THE HEDGEHOG!
POWER TO THE HEDGEHOG!
POWER TO THE HEDGEHOG!
POWER TO THE HEDGEHOG!
Wed 26/12/01 at 00:42
Regular
i like monkeys

yeah cool, cool like fonzie

eyyyyyyy

yeahhh chease wiz!

BE THE BALL

what you talkin bout cheese wiz?

monkeys rule

eyyyyyyy

BE THE BALL

*hits self with baseball bat*

ok

hahhahahahhahaha

monkeys rule

eyyyyyyyy
Wed 26/12/01 at 00:27
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Some flaws with that Dringo:

1) Although the GC sold out in the States, the PS2 still had more Xmas sales there!!!

2) The Playstation wasn't seen as a competitor to the N64, so Ninty just waved it off.... and that really pulled off well!

3) You give no reason why The GC will outsell MS... that just seems like a random comment. Let's supose the GC has better games in the long term... most casual gamers won't know this! In fact, most of them haven't heard of the GC because there has been no advertising! And advertising sells more consoles than games (sad, but true!)

Sonic
Wed 26/12/01 at 00:08
Regular
ßër§ëkër wrote:
> That's why Sony is killing the Gamecube right now. Nintendo just can't compete
> with the PS2. Nintendo could barely compete with the Genesis and your exspecting
> it to compete with the PS2? No way.

I don't think any of you got the humour in the topic...

As for what you just said it was utter crap tee hee

No really, Sony isn't killing the Gamecube as the Gamecube is selling out everywhere in America! Thats not the point though, the Gamecube is the only games console on the market Sony is a Multi-media format and Nintendo don't see them as rivals and Sony don't see them as competition, game wise i belive Nintendo is the better choice but sales wise their not in competition, you can all disagree but Nintendo say they don't see Sony as being in the same market and Sony say they see Microsoft as their main opponent as Nintendo are a different sort of company.

As long as Nintendo thrive (and going on GBA sales they will) then i don't care Sony can outsell the entire Microsoft company for all i care :D

I gave up on console wars ages ago, too easy.
Tue 25/12/01 at 23:54
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
ßër§ëkër wrote:
> That doesn't mean that it was better.

Oh, when u (or whoever) said the SNES couldn't compete with the MD, I meant on sales!

Anyway, on games, the SNES certainly could compete! It game us more Zelda and Mario titles, Metroid, Donkey Kongs, as well as a huge number of thrid party titles.

It could easily compete! And this shows by the sales!

Sonic
Tue 25/12/01 at 23:44
That doesn't mean that it was better.
Tue 25/12/01 at 23:42
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
ßër§ëkër wrote:
> That's why Sony is killing the Gamecube right now. Nintendo just can't compete
> with the PS2. Nintendo could barely compete with the Genesis and your exspecting
> it to compete with the PS2? No way.

errrrrr.... The SNES coutsold the "genesis" (Megadrive!!!!), worldwide by a huge amount!

Sonic
Tue 25/12/01 at 23:29
That's why Sony is killing the Gamecube right now. Nintendo just can't compete with the PS2. Nintendo could barely compete with the Genesis and your exspecting it to compete with the PS2? No way.
Tue 25/12/01 at 22:58
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
lol... Ninty, that well loved card company:)

Oh, and I've never had a pint of vodka sat infront of me... but on Friday I spent £2 on shots of the stuff (Vodka and Lime... gorgeous!)

Sonic

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.