GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Favourite or most memorable quote you like"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/07/07 at 19:56
Regular
I can't think of one right now but will post as soon as i do, but post yours :)
Wed 11/07/07 at 13:01
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I've just thought up another couple I really felt compelled to post. Why, I'm not entirely sure.

"The Republican party understands the need for bondage between a mother and a child. Oh my God, what have I just said!?!?" - Dan Quayle

"There's absolutely nothing wrong with that car, except that it is on fire" - Murray Walker
Wed 11/07/07 at 12:07
"possibly impossible"
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." Einstein.
Wed 11/07/07 at 11:54
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
"The difference between dreams and reality is purely desire"

It's one I heard of from an old WWE advert but I'm not sure if they got it from somewhere else.

I like it as it shows that people dream of doing a lot of things but you need the desire to do them to turn them into reality.
Tue 10/07/07 at 18:35
Regular
"Why do peole b****"
Lee evans :- "What's the difference"
Tue 10/07/07 at 15:52
Regular
I use the same team as you except the captain, to be honest I always go for Mario or Luigi as they have a reasonable normal shot but the giant Mario/luigi is pretty good at flattening people and preping the field for the megastrike. If you play descent people then they are able to tackle you but its hard to do without getting squashed.

I am sure there is a MS thread we can talk about this on ..... the puretins will get annoyed so we should chat about this there.
Tue 10/07/07 at 15:33
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I find Donkey Kongs smash to be the biggest pain to defend against. I utilised Yoshis egg well when I played pb though. I always play with Birdo, Hammer Bros, Boo (If you go invisible you can run through the goalie!) and Yoshi.

I would put some quotes, but they'd all be song quotes.
Tue 10/07/07 at 15:15
Regular
Yeah I know "Jub out" when I was submitting.

I have also hit the bar with the Hammer Bros super shot but IF a Hammer hits the keeper i have never missed and I have played it much now.

Yoshi's egg is only truely amazing if you are playing people who are bad as you can run over them all leaving you with the space to do a mega strike.

Birdo is still by far the best non captain player, and I must say if the egg hits a player you are scuppered but if you are in clear shot of the goal nothing the keeper can do will keep it out..........

Anyway what happened to the quote thread. This has turned into a Mario strikers thread..... Back to the quotes.
Tue 10/07/07 at 15:00
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Oi, Baboon, since when was Mario Football on PSP?

Oh, and can I be a pain and say that Hammer Bros super shot doesn't guarantee a goal, i've hit the bar on several occasions, and Yoshi's egg isn't very handy, if the opposition players run towards the goal and you try and squash them and you hit the keeper the egg cracks and the keeper takes the ball. I always use Yoshi by the way.
Tue 10/07/07 at 14:48
Regular
Pretty much anything Bush says is laughter gold so here is the top ten stupid Bush quotes. I personally love 5, 3, and 2!!!

10) "Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream." —LaCrosse, Wis., Oct. 18, 2000

9) "I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family." —Greater Nashua, N.H., Jan. 27, 2000

8) "I hear there's rumors on the Internets that we're going to have a draft." —second presidential debate, St. Louis, Mo., Oct. 8, 2004

7) "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." —Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000

6) "You work three jobs? … Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that." —to a divorced mother of three, Omaha, Nebraska, Feb.

5) "Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." —Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004 (Watch video clip; listen to audio clip)

4) "They misunderestimated me." —Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

3) "Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" —Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000

2) "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 (Watch video clip; listen to audio clip)

1) "There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002 (Watch video clip; listen to audio clip)
Tue 10/07/07 at 13:57
"LOLLERSKATES!"
A phrase school teachers never stop saying:

"Failing To Prepare, Is Preparing To Fail"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.