GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"chat up lines"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/07/07 at 18:14
Regular
"Naughty but Nice"
being single i have heard some really corny chat up lines and i was just sitting hear thinking what chat up lines you would use
Thu 19/07/07 at 13:49
Regular
"you've got a beard"
"i`m disease free.. how about it?"
Thu 19/07/07 at 12:47
Regular
"Can I flick your bean?"
Thu 19/07/07 at 11:09
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Revolver Ocelot wrote:
> *smallest violin in the world*
>
> I honestly, seriously, think Grix's post deserves a GAD.

He deserves a GAD for every post. He recently said: "I like to do at least one illegal thing a week. The real challenge is keeping it varied."

That's right up there with anything Wilde, Keats or Shakespeare ever came out with.
Thu 19/07/07 at 10:42
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
*smallest violin in the world*

I honestly, seriously, think Grix's post deserves a GAD.
Thu 19/07/07 at 05:42
Regular
All I have to say to her is not to believe his horse malarky. It's not more, it's just new. And to be careful, he'll just abandon you when you need him most. If he can do it to one person without remorse, he can do it again. He's selfish that way.. and schizo, after all.

*cheers!*
Thu 19/07/07 at 04:33
Regular
kaye wrote:
come on Grix Thraves tell all, we all want to know now.

Did I find someone special?

All my friends are special to me. Every last one of them I would miss dreadfully if I lost them. I keep people close to me that way, and it's a select few. I still care for people, but only a few are truly special.

But I guess sometimes someone comes along that you feel you've known for the longest time. That you, like it or not, have been thinking about meeting. Someone that is really, truly special.

And it's not always what you think you're looking for. The people special to me are the ones that blind side me and make me think in a way that I didn't know was possible. Sometimes, perhaps, you don't notice it at first. That you think 'oh well she's nice' and little more of it..

But then you start to notice more about her. And then you start to notice.. that you're noticing her. That you're interested in the things she does. That you're interested in how she's feeling. What she's been up to today. You hardly take an interest in the things you do yourself, never mind what anyone else does. So why are you so interested in this person?

And without having to really look for it, or perhaps even want it, you stop yourself, right in the middle of it all, and think..

Boy.. am I falling in love with this person?

Perhaps you deny it at first.. or try not to. You try to think 'nah this is fine I don't need this right now' and you go along your daily business and.. you think about her again.

Then you think about her a lot. Then you start telling your friends that you think about her.

Then you talk to her some more, and you begin to realise, once you're over the shock that you might be falling for her, that every day, every day when you wake up, that it's a brand new day and you fall for her all over again. Every day.

But this happens, doesn't it? Everyone goes through this. They meet someone, they connect, they feel comfortable, perhaps not at first, but eventually. They feel like they can open themselves up to them. Perhaps trust is important. It is to me.

So yes, I found someone special. At first it wasn't real. At first I didn't really believe it, it felt too much like some twisted dream. Things were too easy. Everything was going right.

Then, naturally, it went a bit wrong. As things tend to do.

And it wasn't the words 'I love you' from her that made me realise I truly loved her. I couldn't understand that. I mean, that's how she felt. It wasn't any words she said.

It was the fact that I realised, after things started getting difficult, that I truly, truly loved her.. because I didn't need her to love me back.

I didn't need that. I wanted it, boy of course I did, and that's what you expect, right? You think sure, you love someone, they love you. Simple.

But this was something deeper. This was a care for someone, a love for someone, that broke all the rules of what I thought love was about. You can talk about unconditional love. Something that people love to throw around, pretend they have, then scream and shout at you and tell you how much they hate you.

No.. this was, more. This still is, more. I don't understand it. I don't think I really ever can, but this special someone to me? This is someone I care for, I love. It's more than a feeling of wanting them, it's more than a feeling of lust, wanting to be held by them, wanting to be with them. It's something deeper. Something I didn't know I had inside me, the absolute courage to love someone no matter what.

Because love isn't easy. I know that. I know again, I'll face something that will tear me up inside, that will bring emotions out of me that I hate to admit I feel. But I know, for some God damn reason, no matter what, I will love this person. And now I've found it, now I understand what love is, I kinda find it quite easy. It's not wanting someone to make you feel better about yourself. Nor sex, nor togetherness, not even making love. It's something that you can't express through words, nor actions, but in the way your soul feels. This person is special. To me. And I will care for them, always.

No matter how difficult it gets, and I really mean this, I mean layer of hell difficult, I will still try to be strong. I can find the strength. And yes, perhaps I am a little bit too sensitive that way, perhaps things hurt me when I should just shrug them off. But I'm strong with what I've been given. I'm strong enough for it not to throw me. I'm strong because I have that inside of me, that love. I've never been given so much strength from something, and the strange thing is.. it's easy. It's so much easier now.

So yes, I've found someone special. She's very special indeed to me. And no matter what, I kinda think she'll always be special to me. I'm happy for that.
Wed 18/07/07 at 20:40
Regular
"..."
Grix Thraves wrote:
> I didn't start thinking about girlfriends until I was like.. 17,
> or something. Don't laugh, I was holding back for someone special

Ditto...didn't have a girlferiend until I was 20. Mind you, may have something to do with the low self-confidence I suffered when I was a teenager.
Wed 18/07/07 at 20:38
Regular
> Grix Thraves wrote:
> I didn't start thinking about girlfriends until I was like..
> 17,
> or something. Don't laugh, I was holding back for someone
> special

Really? I've been thinking about girlfriends since the first time I laid eyes on a girl that wasn't in my family.
Wed 18/07/07 at 20:14
Regular
"Naughty but Nice"
Ladybird wrote:
> kaye wrote:
> Grix Thraves wrote:
> Haha
>
> I'm so out of touch with 'youngsters', I thought you all just
> still played with Barbies and dreamt about ponies
>
> I didn't start thinking about girlfriends until I was like..
> 17,
> or something. Don't laugh, I was holding back for someone
> special
>
> And did you find that special someone????
>
>
>
>
> Ye, do tell :) Inquiring minds wanna know! lol

come on Grix Thraves tell all, we all want to know now.
Sun 15/07/07 at 22:33
Regular
"8==="
BOOBIES!!11

(posting this has made me laugh much more than I should have)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.