GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Aren't we all sad?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/12/01 at 13:03
Regular
On our P.C's on Christmas Eve? Oh well there are sadder things... like being here tomorrow. Who will be here tomorrow?
Mon 24/12/01 at 13:18
Regular
"es argh"
Merry Christmas everyone!
Mon 24/12/01 at 13:16
Regular
"es argh"
Don't they? Silly yanks
Mon 24/12/01 at 13:16
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Also have a very Merry Christmas from me too! As this is probably gunna be my last post of the day. As i'm about to go offline, have lunch, and probably play Zelda: Majora's Mask on my N64. I'll see you again on the 27th.
Mon 24/12/01 at 13:15
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
By the way, USA don't have Boxing Day.
Mon 24/12/01 at 13:13
Regular
I'll probably make an appearance tomorrow, but I'll be opening my presents and playing on my N64 cos I'm getting Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2.
I'm also gettin a load of DVD's and stuff like that, so from me, have a very merry christmas. Eat, Drink, play games and watch TV.
Mon 24/12/01 at 13:13
Regular
"Long time no see!"
What about the Americans??? When they're on here it's a completely different time to us. And it could be x-mas day to us, but Boxing Day to them! So we should be carefull of who we accuse.
Mon 24/12/01 at 13:12
Regular
"es argh"
I thought that somebody would bring that up.
*smacks head on desk remembering to think before I type*
Mon 24/12/01 at 13:10
Regular
"Wasting away"
The X-mas Badger wrote:

On our P.C's on Christmas Eve? Oh well there are sadder things... like being here tomorrow. Who will be here tomorrow?

Please remember that not everyone on these forums celebrates Christmas. That doesn't make them "sad" now does it?
Mon 24/12/01 at 13:08
Regular
"es argh"
cool, good luck. Remember that I'm your best mate ;)
Mon 24/12/01 at 13:07
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The X-mas Badger wrote:
> Hey, when is that story coming?

I'm working on it today and tomorrow. It should be up by the start of next year. There are a few things that need ironing out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.