GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Aren't we all sad?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/12/01 at 13:03
Regular
On our P.C's on Christmas Eve? Oh well there are sadder things... like being here tomorrow. Who will be here tomorrow?
Tue 25/12/01 at 07:45
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
Well, like I said - I'm here! All I've done today is wake up 2nd out of my family (5am, my damn sister beat me at 4:30am!), rummage through my stocking(s) - yes, two of them, watched the very end of Baseketball that I missed (I taped it) and now I'm on here.

I chatted to AfroJoe on MSN and now Festive aka Mouldy Cheese is on there. I just had bad chest pains but 2 mini bars of Aero seems to have done the trick and soothed it enough for it to go away!
Mon 24/12/01 at 16:40
Regular
"es argh"
I'd be quite chuffed if I got a little bit of snow tomorrow, but it would be great if it was covered. Very unlikely though :(. They say that there is a 60% chance of snow *cough* what a load of balls *cough*. But Christmas isn't just about snow... is it? Well I personaly am looking forward to my presents.
Mon 24/12/01 at 16:40
Regular
"es argh"
I'd be quite chuffed if I got a little bit of snow tomorrow, but it would be great if it was covered. Very unlikely though :(. They say that there is a 60% chance of snow *cough* what a load of balls *cough*. But Christmas isn't just about snow... is it? Well I personaly am looking forward to my presents.
Mon 24/12/01 at 16:36
Regular
It's got to be snowing all the time
Mon 24/12/01 at 15:42
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I think any amount of snow constitues a white christmas. But then, how do we define snow?
Mon 24/12/01 at 15:33
Regular
"es argh"
I sure hope we have snow on christmas.

Oh. A BIG QUESTION. How do you judge a white christmas? Is it just a little bit of snow for 5 or so minutes, or is it where it has snowed for ages and settled?
Mon 24/12/01 at 15:31
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I wish it was snowing...

Its gale force winds, dark and wet :P
Mon 24/12/01 at 15:31
Regular
"es argh"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Errr theres nothing else that is worth doing today anyway...

I'm just trying
> to stay away from that awful smelling soup and wrap presents...

Tommorrow?
> Nah

You'll probably see me January 3rd

Need time to let food settle and
> recover from lots of drinking...

Aye

YOU NEED TO WRAP THEM PRESENTS!!! ;)
Mon 24/12/01 at 15:30
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Errr theres nothing else that is worth doing today anyway...

I'm just trying to stay away from that awful smelling soup and wrap presents...

Tommorrow? Nah

You'll probably see me January 3rd

Need time to let food settle and recover from lots of drinking...

Aye
Mon 24/12/01 at 15:27
Regular
"es argh"
Don't you hate it how all the X-mas movies always end in a snowy, happy day. No one ever gets killed or maimed or impaled or raped or shot or crucified or hacked up by a machette. Oh anyways Happy Christmas.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.