GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Joke Thread..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/03/03 at 20:30
Regular
Okay, Red nose day, the compitition on it is who can tell te best joke.(Clean ones only).
I'd appreciate it alot if all you comedians could help me out. Oh, and it's not that bad having a joke thread, is it?
Wed 12/03/03 at 21:48
Regular
mines o.k but not that funny but still tyhe only one i can think of now,

there were 2 men standing outside of a pub which they owned and it hadn't been named yet, so they are thinking up a name, they came up with a choice of 3, 1. the queens head, 2. the queens arms and the third being the queens legs, so they thought long and hard and finally came up with the name, then suddenley along comes a police officer asking why they are standing outside of this unamed and unopened pub and the reply by saying "we are waiting for the queens legs to open"

c told ya its not very funny but still, its the thought that counts
Wed 12/03/03 at 21:40
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
What do you call a constipated Turk?

Mustafa Crap.
Wed 12/03/03 at 21:38
"For the horde!!!!"
not bad Pliskin
Wed 12/03/03 at 20:27
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
Ive got one, a little rude.

Three Nuns die and go up to heaven, two sisters and a mother superior.
One of the sisters goes up to the gate and the man there says "I will I will ask you all one simple question each, if you get it write you pass through". The nuns agree.
he aks "What is the First Part of the Bible called?"
She answers "Well its got to be the Old Testament"
She passes through.
The next siter comes he asks "What is the second part of the Bible called?"
She says "Obviously its the New Testament"
She also passes through.
The gatekeeper says "Well, heres the Mother Superior, What was the first thing Eve said to Adam when they met in the nude on the garden of Eden.
The mother superior rubs her head in thought and mumbles "Mmmm..Thats a hard one."
The gatekeeper suprisingly says "Well Done, you are all through!"

Well, its not exactly funny.
Wed 12/03/03 at 17:58
Regular
"He's back"
*wipes non-exiestant dust from shoulder*
Wed 12/03/03 at 17:51
Regular
That was good.
Wed 12/03/03 at 17:51
Regular
"He's back"
:
two men are walking in the forest. A fox suddenly jumps up and kills one of them.

The man ran to the nearset phone and called the hospital and asked what to do.
"right, first make sure he's dead."
The man ran off and a shot was heard/
"yeah, what now?"
Wed 12/03/03 at 06:44
Regular
I've got one, small but sweet.

A man walks up to Michael Jackson and his son and says "he's got your nose." Michael Jackson says "hey!Give it back!"
Tue 11/03/03 at 21:18
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Yeah, some people can, others can't. Twas funny, tohugh.
Tue 11/03/03 at 21:16
"For the horde!!!!"
markcammidge wrote:

> a big hole...i thought he said "no the blimin tents been
> nicked"

depends who tells it i guess

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.