GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resi (First one, not Zero) Help"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil'.
Tue 11/03/03 at 22:57
Regular
Riiight.

I'm actually getting into it a bit more now, but I'm pretty sure I suck at the game.
I think it's set to the easiest difficulty...

Anyway:
I have the key-shape thing from the dog's collar (after getting mauled by it). Presumably the next step is to use it to get the next key. Or you can make it usable...
Can't figure out what to do now. Help?

Also:
1. Can I just shoot straight for a zombie's head to kill it with 1 shot? From what I can tell you only get a choice of aiming straight forward, at your feet or way into the air, with no in between.

2. When a zombie grabs me, will mashing the pad like a chimp get it off me any quicker? And if so, how should I be mashing it?

Cheers
Tue 11/03/03 at 23:01
Regular
Just examine the thing from the collar, it will turn into a proper key, then check the head of it to see which key it is.

I'm pretty sure mashing the buttons does throw them off quicker. And if you want a headshot try waiting until they are right in front of you, then tap up and shoot.
Tue 11/03/03 at 23:01
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Dr Duck wrote:

> 1. Can I just shoot straight for a zombie's head to kill it with 1
> shot? From what I can tell you only get a choice of aiming straight
> forward, at your feet or way into the air, with no in between.
>
> 2. When a zombie grabs me, will mashing the pad like a chimp get it
> off me any quicker? And if so, how should I be mashing it?

dunno about the first part but

1. With the shotgun if you aim high and wait till just before the zombie grabs you are able to blow its head of with one clean shot.
You aren't able to aim directly at the head.

2. Mashing does nothing.
Tue 11/03/03 at 22:57
Regular
Riiight.

I'm actually getting into it a bit more now, but I'm pretty sure I suck at the game.
I think it's set to the easiest difficulty...

Anyway:
I have the key-shape thing from the dog's collar (after getting mauled by it). Presumably the next step is to use it to get the next key. Or you can make it usable...
Can't figure out what to do now. Help?

Also:
1. Can I just shoot straight for a zombie's head to kill it with 1 shot? From what I can tell you only get a choice of aiming straight forward, at your feet or way into the air, with no in between.

2. When a zombie grabs me, will mashing the pad like a chimp get it off me any quicker? And if so, how should I be mashing it?

Cheers

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.