GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just a thought!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/12/01 at 22:26
Regular
Imagine everyone on here lived in a quite little villiage somewhere...

Would you actually talk to them?

Would you invite them round for a pint?

Would you like to kick their ass?

Would you like to give them a big kiss?

Go on give us your views

Who would be the police bloke? etc

:)
Sat 22/12/01 at 14:09
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I think we'd have far too many village idiots... about half the population of the village would be the village idiots!

;-)
Sat 22/12/01 at 13:10
Regular
"  "
i would be the villiage idiot! YEAH!
Sat 22/12/01 at 13:04
Regular
"I like cheese"
I would own the local sweet shop.

And I would try and invite FM over for a drink, but he'd hardly ever be in...
Sat 22/12/01 at 12:29
Regular
"Digging!"
that mr.snuggy (or whatever) staff regular would be the police person
Sat 22/12/01 at 12:15
Regular
"Wasting away"
It is my belief that Stryke is Tonys son. As a direct restult of this father-son bond they felt it would be better if instead of giving the stock away to his son, he could win it whilst improving on his English skills. So, Tony setup this competition just for Stryke.

The end.
Sat 22/12/01 at 09:54
Regular
"¬_¬"
How did you win so many GADs in so little time. Please master, tell me the secret for riches and jewels.
Sat 22/12/01 at 09:52
Regular
No, you've fooled me. ;-)
Nah, you're alright. I deduce this from you winning GADs.
Sat 22/12/01 at 09:48
Regular
"¬_¬"
I suppose I could post like and hell to try and be a regular by then, avoiding the lynch mob. Didn't see that coming, did ya!!!
Sat 22/12/01 at 09:47
Regular
Well, only until Saturday, then the lynch mob will be getting warmed up again. So enjoy your time while you can, boy.
Sat 22/12/01 at 09:46
Regular
"¬_¬"
I can own the local game shop and make a killing out of you all cos you all love video-games and buy loads of them off me. heh heh heh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.