GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who's gettin an Xbox?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/12/01 at 21:45
Regular
I havn't been on these forums in a while and it seams newbies have taken over, but that's no bad thing.

Anyway, who is getting an xbox?

I hope many of you are, because in my view it looks like it will be the greatest of all the next gen machines.

I've started saving already, and got over £200 so far. Not bad seeing as i've got another 3 months to get the rest. I can't wait to play Halo and Project Gotham racing. If I've got the cash I might also get either Munch, DOA3 or Amped, I havn't made my mind up.

Tell me what you are getting please, and if you have already pre-ordered.
Sun 03/03/02 at 11:59
I am gettin an xbox on the 14 march and i simply cannot wait for the best console in the world to arrive i have ordered it from Special Reserve with Halo Medal Of Honor: Allied Assault and Buffy The Vampire Slayer the graphics for every game look simply great. with the console i am gettin 2 controllers and a memory card this console will beat the ps2 hands down
Wed 20/02/02 at 22:48
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
Blood wake is a seriously good and addictive game, you will be glad you ordered it
Wed 20/02/02 at 22:44
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Added Blood Wake to my pre-order today. :-) Played the demo and got into it, so I decided to add it to the list.

:-)
Wed 20/02/02 at 18:51
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Anybody know whether Ralisport Challenge is any good ? Looks like its a launch title anyhow !
Wed 20/02/02 at 18:44
Ive Pre-Ordered

Xbox Console
Extra Controller
Halo
Wreckless
Dead or Alive 3
and also the dvd playback kit

saved for couple of months now and everything about the xbox looks amazing
Wed 20/02/02 at 01:21
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I've got those games on pre-order. :-)
Like the look of Gun Metal and Crash too. :-)

GTA3 is a must have game ! :-) I have it on PS2. :-)
Tue 19/02/02 at 18:46
I am getting the x-box and I think it looks brilliant i am looking foward to HALO, PROJECT GOTHAM RACING and DOA3. These look excellent and now they are bringing out GTA3 for X-BOX I am certainly getting that. I think the x-box is going to be the best console yet and i look foward to seeing what games they bring out for the new microsoft console.
Tue 12/02/02 at 21:07
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
GpotterUK wrote:
- 2 x Japanese imported
> controller (smaller and better)

They may be smaller but not better, as there the same as the normal controllers. Depends on how you feel with the UK controllers. The X-Box controllers look like the DC controllers. The controllers look pretty big but are really easy to use.
Tue 12/02/02 at 20:45
Regular
"What tagline? Eh?"
I'm getting the following:

- PAL XBox console
- 2 x Japanese imported controller (smaller and better)
- HALO
- Project Gotham Racing
- Rallisport Challenge
- Dead or Alive 3
- S-Video lead

My wife's a junior doctor so 1 weeks wages is more than enough to cover that lot!! :o)
Tue 29/01/02 at 14:22
@ the moment I am saving 4 Munch! The first two r cool so munch looks like its gonna be a welcome member to the XBOX family along with loads of other games

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.