GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who's gettin an Xbox?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/12/01 at 21:45
Regular
I havn't been on these forums in a while and it seams newbies have taken over, but that's no bad thing.

Anyway, who is getting an xbox?

I hope many of you are, because in my view it looks like it will be the greatest of all the next gen machines.

I've started saving already, and got over £200 so far. Not bad seeing as i've got another 3 months to get the rest. I can't wait to play Halo and Project Gotham racing. If I've got the cash I might also get either Munch, DOA3 or Amped, I havn't made my mind up.

Tell me what you are getting please, and if you have already pre-ordered.
Fri 21/12/01 at 21:45
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I havn't been on these forums in a while and it seams newbies have taken over, but that's no bad thing.

Anyway, who is getting an xbox?

I hope many of you are, because in my view it looks like it will be the greatest of all the next gen machines.

I've started saving already, and got over £200 so far. Not bad seeing as i've got another 3 months to get the rest. I can't wait to play Halo and Project Gotham racing. If I've got the cash I might also get either Munch, DOA3 or Amped, I havn't made my mind up.

Tell me what you are getting please, and if you have already pre-ordered.
Fri 21/12/01 at 21:56
Regular
I'm getting an Xbox, but probably not at launch (mainly because I won't have the necessary funds).

Jet Set Radio Future & Halo are top of my list.
Fri 21/12/01 at 22:26
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I pre-ordered one. Getting Halo, Project Gothem and Dead Or Alive 3.
Sat 22/12/01 at 13:00
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
I really, really really wanna get one...

but it would involve selling my PS2, and raising money... and since i wanna get a GC anyway...

:(

It just isn't fair! You wait for a good console, and they all come out at once!!!

Sonic
Fri 04/01/02 at 18:38
I'm getting one as soon as they are released. I mean who wouldn't want to get the most powerful console on the face of the Earth???
Wed 23/01/02 at 13:38
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Yeah, saving the pennies for a couple of weeks in February to fund one, then that's it. My goal for owning all the next-gen consoles will be complete ;)

My first day bundle, will (hopefully) include;

XBox Console
Extra Pad
Halo
Dead or Alive 3
Amped
Jet Set Radio Future
Project Gotham Racing

*fingers crossed that the missus will be able to use her 20% discount*
Wed 23/01/02 at 15:24
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Mines the same as your Bleeders, but with Amped repleaced with Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Also going to pick up a memory card, so I can take saves round to my mates. And also going halves on a link cable. The weekend of the launch I will be having a 4 player game on Halo, 2 players on each console.
Wed 23/01/02 at 18:02
I want to get one but i'm already getting a Gamecube and I have a PS2.

That's where my funds will be going until Christmas time.

Hopefully next year.
Wed 23/01/02 at 18:57
Regular
"Whatever!"
Getting my GC first then I will see!!
Wed 23/01/02 at 21:30
Xbox is great, but everyone's goign to have a hard time choosing between launch titles.

As long as you have Halo, Jet set radio future and wreckless you will be very happy, with DOA3 and others in reserve.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.