GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I Want!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/10/11 at 12:47
Regular
So once again were on the run up to Christmas. Adverts on the TV advertising toy's couldn't come soon enough. Not only are we having to deal with Halloween stuff in the shops and the fireworks going off already. Were having to deal with the kid's running up to the TV constantly repeating 'I want, I want' No hang on a minute kid's you wanted nothing a few weeks back! All of a sudden I am bombarded with lists. Now don't get me wrong I like Christmas. Its a time when I really know how ungrateful my children are. Now it just reminds me of when I was a kid. You know I still never got my Mr Frosty. You wouldn't believe just how disappointed I was. Now its all about the latest console or mobile phone. Now we all know about the latest toys and stuff that is out now.

If you were to be a kid again, what would you ask Santa for?

Is there something you didn't get as a child that you always wanted, or is there something that you had as a child that you would love to get again?
Thu 13/10/11 at 21:24
"possibly impossible"
Dragonlance wrote:
@Garin ... we have some original Transformers if you are interested?

For Christmas, I would like:

A job in Santa's Grotto and a Hmmm and a Garin model :¬)

Hello. Yes? I have Optimus Prime G1 left and that's all. What have you got?
Thu 13/10/11 at 22:12
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
We've been racking our brains about this all evening and we know we have got original Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus to name but two. They are all circa 1988/89.

Best thing pb, will be for me to 'enter the attic of doom' tomorrow and photograph them all. You can then decide what they are and what they are called.

Watch this space :¬)
Thu 13/10/11 at 22:20
"possibly impossible"
Dragonlance wrote:
We've been racking our brains about this all evening and we know we have got original Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus to name but two. They are all circa 1988/89.

Best thing pb, will be for me to 'enter the attic of doom' tomorrow and photograph them all. You can then decide what they are and what they are called.

Watch this space :¬)

Sounds like fun!
Fri 14/10/11 at 00:21
Regular
"Die Potato!!!"
If i was a kid again id be more grateful and just be happy ive got a christmas dinner and a family.
Fri 14/10/11 at 09:25
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
@pb

The moment you've been waiting for :¬) First journey into the Sacred Depths of the Attic revealed the following, now I've seen this lot ... there are more :¬)

Transformers1

Transformers2

Transformers3

A few images to assist recognition :¬)
Fri 14/10/11 at 09:49
Regular
Oh wow I had all of thoses, but my stupid parents gave them all away. I never forgave them for that. :'(

Don't suppose you have any Rock Lords up there? Bet you don't remember them pb.
Fri 14/10/11 at 10:41
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Machie wrote:
Oh wow I had all of thoses, but my stupid parents gave them all away. I never forgave them for that. :'(

I may be stupid, but I'm not a stupid parent :¬D Got some of the original packaging somewhere!
Fri 14/10/11 at 10:56
Regular
I don't suppose you have any Star Wars figures do you? :) That's all we have left from our childhood.
Fri 14/10/11 at 11:20
Regular
I remember when I got the Wizard electronic game years ago. I was constantly on it day in day out. I always kept at my mums. What does my mum go and do, she binned it a few months back. Why? It was in the way. Parents!
Fri 14/10/11 at 11:27
Regular
"How Ironic"
I always wanted an AT AT Walker. Still, I have my millenium falcon, even if the red bullets and satellite are missing from it...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.