GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Monkey Ball 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Monkey Ball 2'.
Sat 15/03/03 at 08:15
Regular
Got Sonic Mega Collection last week, and it is a fantastic game, but should I take it back for Super Monkey Ball? I mean, I can easily get Monkey Ball 2 when I've got the money, but I really need some multiplayer action.

Your thoughts? Monkey Ball or Mega Collection? FIGHT!
Sun 16/03/03 at 00:05
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Heh, manual save reaps another victim.
Sun 16/03/03 at 00:03
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
OK, LISTEN!

When you complete the game, if you don't have autosave turned on, goto settings and maually save the game!

Then turn it on!

I didn't save, I had to do the last 6 levels again!

Luckily I had done the 4 hardest ones on world 10 first!

I've just done challenge mode, that's just levels that I have already done on story mode...

Run out of levels!

Nooooooooo!
Sat 15/03/03 at 22:26
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> No you won't, you'll get to Launchers and have to go out and punch
> someone in the face to vent your anger.

---

So far I'm on World 4 in Story Mode (got 3 mates around to play Mini-Games all day and they've only just gone so I haven't had time to really play the one-player yet), and the only thing I've had a problem with was the 'Dribbles' level, where I, stupidly, never noticed a Pause/Play button on the ground, and was crazily trying to complete the level without pausing to make it much, much easier. :-D
Sat 15/03/03 at 20:56
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Completed it!

Now I'm gonna use my 12,700 play points!
Sat 15/03/03 at 20:01
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Anthropod or whatever it's called:

Wait until the finish bit has come back around and is near the top, then just go straigh across, bouncing accross the wheels, with any luck, you'll go through the end!

I'm on level 10 now!
Sat 15/03/03 at 19:50
"Uzi Lover"
Go back on yourself when you start and line yourself up with the left raised bit.

Wait there at the end until the timer hits 40secs or so. Then just press forward and with a bit of luck (used too much in this game) you'll be on time with the goal.
Sat 15/03/03 at 19:47
Regular
How do you do the gay level with the spinning tubes and the weird spider like thing on top turning them?

It's on world 4.
Sat 15/03/03 at 19:35
Regular
"Festivus!"
cookie monster wrote:
> No it isnt, i posted my strategy in the topic in chat.

I had a startegy, which was mainly luck - i aimed for the top and dropped down.

Cool, no?
Sat 15/03/03 at 19:33
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
GO! GO! MATTHEW! wrote:
> and the launcher is mainly luck.

No it isnt, i posted my strategy in the topic in chat.
Sat 15/03/03 at 19:32
Regular
"Festivus!"
cookie monster wrote:
> The comb is easy, ive done it a few times by just pressing forward.

You just don't roll on the lines for long... and the launcher is mainly luck.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.