GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My gamecube talks!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/03/03 at 16:27
Regular
When i turn my gamecube on sometimes it makes a funny sound that sounds like drowned voice saying 'good day'!
It is tres wierd,
It all happend after my mate was messing around with it god knows what he did to it?
If anyone else has this please tell me.
Sun 16/03/03 at 17:49
Regular
Mine sings happy birthday and fires the controller lead around my throat!
Sun 16/03/03 at 18:25
"For the horde!!!!"
my Gamecube says "Patch is a numpty"
Sun 16/03/03 at 18:41
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Really!
WOW
I wish my cube did that!
Sun 16/03/03 at 18:42
Regular
My GameCube puts on a top hat and dances around Broadway style. Indeed it does.
Sun 16/03/03 at 18:44
"Gracia senoir"
Mine sais STitch fell dow the ditch on a football pitch and sometimes ROBIN HOOD.
Sun 16/03/03 at 18:48
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Quiet you!
Sun 16/03/03 at 18:55
Regular
Ha damn you guys are funny! You just crack me up! ha ha ha ha ha ha..........................................................
Sun 16/03/03 at 18:56
Regular
Don't patronise me...
Sun 16/03/03 at 18:57
Regular
"Festivus!"
Patch wrote:
> Ha damn you guys are funny! You just crack me up! ha ha ha ha ha
> ha..........................................................

You cracked me up when you believed the Gadget Gamecube...
Sun 16/03/03 at 18:58
Regular
Yeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i did. of course. Yhe little hands can move and cook for you. Yeh i did as well i am only 8 u know thats why i belived it. NOOB

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.