GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My gamecube talks!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/03/03 at 16:27
Regular
When i turn my gamecube on sometimes it makes a funny sound that sounds like drowned voice saying 'good day'!
It is tres wierd,
It all happend after my mate was messing around with it god knows what he did to it?
If anyone else has this please tell me.
Sun 16/03/03 at 16:27
Regular
When i turn my gamecube on sometimes it makes a funny sound that sounds like drowned voice saying 'good day'!
It is tres wierd,
It all happend after my mate was messing around with it god knows what he did to it?
If anyone else has this please tell me.
Sun 16/03/03 at 16:28
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I have conversations with my N64 every day. Last night we discussed the Iraq crisis for 3 hours.

True Story.
Sun 16/03/03 at 16:30
"slightlyshortertagl"
My XBox updates me on the weather around the world as I wake up every morning. I love it.
Sun 16/03/03 at 16:31
Regular
my brothers doesnt
Sun 16/03/03 at 16:32
"Uzi Lover"
My GameCube calls me names like "Pussyhead".
Sun 16/03/03 at 16:33
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
If I had a gamecube, it would hold cake.
Sun 16/03/03 at 16:34
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
If you hold the "Z button" on your GC pad staight after you turn your GC on, it makes this weird kiddy bump sound and you hear this baby laughing. Its very disturbing. And on Pikmin, when the "Nintendo" logo comes up it makes a distrotig sound as if to say "Good Day", maybe your getting confused with that...
Sun 16/03/03 at 16:35
Regular
fooooooooooooooooooooook i keep making it a new topic.DAMN
Sun 16/03/03 at 16:36
Regular
My shiny Q says Hello when you turn it on and Goodbye when you turn it off.
Sun 16/03/03 at 16:37
Regular
Theres no way i would have pikmin! lol. Hmmmmmmmmm i dunno ah well its pretty amusing.
Oh yhe if you hold 'z' on 4 controllers at once whilst turning a Gamecube on it does a very special suprise!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.