GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Buy A Dreamcast Fools !!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/12/01 at 20:57
Regular
U don't know wat ur missing, sure, gamecube + xbox are coming, but PS2 is rubbish and for £99.99, you can get a dreamcast, 4 games and a mem. card. Great games @ low prices.
Wed 19/12/01 at 20:57
U don't know wat ur missing, sure, gamecube + xbox are coming, but PS2 is rubbish and for £99.99, you can get a dreamcast, 4 games and a mem. card. Great games @ low prices.
Wed 19/12/01 at 20:59
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Don't just post like this without backing up your post with evidence. You can't just say PS2 is rubbish, as it quite clearly isn't.
Wed 19/12/01 at 21:02
Everyone has been brainwashed by Sony's advertising. SEGA could never afford a huge ad. campaign as they didnt hav enough money. Sony get money from DVD players + tvs to spend on ads.

All PS2 has are cheap sequels and no originality (except perhaps Jak and Daxter)
Wed 19/12/01 at 21:04
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
a monk named frank wrote:
All PS2 has are cheap sequels and no
> originality (except perhaps Jak and Daxter)

Cheap sequels, ha that's a laugh. Have you seen the RRP on some of these games??
Wed 19/12/01 at 21:07
Totoro wrote:
> a monk named frank wrote:
All PS2 has are cheap sequels and no
>
> originality (except perhaps Jak and Daxter)

Cheap sequels, ha that's a laugh.
> Have you seen the RRP on some of these games??

LOL! Fine then, All PS2 has are rubbish sequels and no originality. Its the console for people with too much money in their pockets when they should be giving it to a worthy cause (namely : me!)
Wed 19/12/01 at 21:17
Regular
"WWJD"
wow good fight there "PS2 is rubbish" you nearly confinsed me there oh oh wait no you didn't, PS2 is in a while different league than the DC PS2 is in a higher league so high that the DC cast can hardly see it the PS2's league is a little spot it's so far away they've stopped making the DC now it is so pance hardly any sold now the PS2 is the No.1 Christmas preseant YEAH! ive allready got one but still
Wed 19/12/01 at 21:27
Regular
why would a monk be so bothered about consoles?
shouldnt you be locked away in a tiny little room and just pray all day and night to your god?
Wed 19/12/01 at 21:30
Longy:0) wrote:
> wow good fight there "PS2 is rubbish" you nearly confinsed me there oh
> oh wait no you didn't, PS2 is in a while different league than the DC PS2 is in
> a higher league so high that the DC cast can hardly see it the PS2's league is a
> little spot it's so far away they've stopped making the DC now it is so pance
> hardly any sold now the PS2 is the No.1 Christmas preseant YEAH! ive allready
> got one but still

DC actually sold an average amount for a console and you cant base an opinion on how well something sells- it isnt a measure of class. e.g. Virtual pets were rubbish and they sold loads.
By the way moron, due to increased sales, they have started making DCs again.
Wed 19/12/01 at 21:35
Regular
"WWJD"
Moron now that really hurt, have you ever played on a PS2? with a good game? there are loads of people who will agree with me
Wed 19/12/01 at 21:38
Yep PS2 rocks and for the record I have a dreamcast they are dead mate :) sorry to hear like but its the facts

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.