GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bugger"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/03/03 at 15:14
Regular
I forgot my old password i think but atm i'm in a cyber cafe cos my pc busted a month ago. Plus you forgot my birtday 4 days ago :
Had 5 hours sleep on sat night plus alcohol since i am now legal.
Just to say hi to u all and hope to see you soon in another month i think.
Tue 18/03/03 at 22:05
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I'm saying Kyz is an original poster, with nice ideas. Plus, i haven't seen many topics by sniper, so...
Tue 18/03/03 at 22:10
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Exactly.

You haven't seen many of Snipes' posts, so how can you say Kyz's are more original?

You're just crawling man.
Tue 18/03/03 at 22:13
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
If we make Kyz22 a notable, then there are loads of people like him that deserve to be one too...

Microchips
RM18

That's just two I can think of straight away!

Sniper however is original, his posts stand out...

Kyz22 posts far far too much, look at this page and how many topics were started by him?

And originality...

Spot the relationship between 2 of his posts when you look down...
Tue 18/03/03 at 22:20
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
phi11ip wrote:
> Spot the relationship between 2 of his posts when you look down...

Ooh! Ooh!
Me sir!

*raises hand*

They were all written by Kyz, sir.
:-D
Tue 18/03/03 at 22:23
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I wouldn't vote in Kyzz as a notable, but not really because he posts too much. More because I don't share any common interests with him, and I'm not really on his wavelength. It's not that he spams, it's just that he doesn't catch my interest in the same way that some posters do.
Tue 18/03/03 at 22:25
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
To think my simple question spawned this. All I needed to know was that he wasn't always like this. He has changed. Fair enough. You can stop squabbling now.
Tue 18/03/03 at 22:28
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
phi11ip wrote:
> If we make Kyz22 a notable, then there are loads of people like him
> that deserve to be one too...
>
> Microchips

So you're saying that my posts are not original, and bear resemblances to eachother? Prove me wrong Phil, but I don't see that.

As for posting too much, I have GCSEs coming up, so I won't be on here for ages.
Tue 18/03/03 at 22:29
"period drama"
I'm a real boy.
Tue 18/03/03 at 22:34
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Yes Microchips, you're a dirty spammer...

Now go and revise your Child Development GCSE...

I kinda wrote about you in the wrong paragraph, I should have written:

Sure he writes some good posts sometimes but there are plenty of other people who write similar things, have been here longer and deserve it more...

I was trying to complement you but I failed...

Miserably...
Tue 18/03/03 at 22:35
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Aha, I see...

Well, that's alright then. It's just that I always opt for differnet post ideas/layouts, rather than "X: The game" and "Y: The game".

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.