GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"UNCOVERED Game-A-Day Fake!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/12/01 at 13:21
Regular
Being quite keen to make sure my hard earned cash isn't wasted on below standard games, There are a few review sites which I will visit before making a purchase from special reserve. One of these sites being situated in the US. Imagine my dismay at finding one reviewer here cutting and pasting the reviews from that website directly to this website without even changing a word.
The culprit:

TRIPLE_H.

Checkout some of the reviews such as Baldurs Gate or Jak and Daxter.
This is obviously a ploy to flood the site with as many reviews as possible (written by proffesional reviewers I might add) to see if he/she can sneak off with a couple of free games.
Well, you've been rumbled!! You should hold your head in shame.
C'mon put your OWN words in the review and give us all a chance.
Wed 19/12/01 at 14:50
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Lets be a Simpsons or News of the World style mob and get 'im.
Named and shamed.
Wed 19/12/01 at 14:50
Regular
Hmmm, looks like it is the unexpected for me. I think we should all wait and see what he has to say about the whole thing first.
Wed 19/12/01 at 14:49
Regular
Something here doesn`t make sense. Triple_H is a great poster. He has shown his potential to make great topics time and time again. These I am certain were not copied. Where would you find topics like those? I can`t see why HHH would even want to copy another review, seeing as his own would be no doubt better. The review is not entirely copied from the site either. Several paragraphs have been cut in order to make it fit. HHH would not be so careless as to simply chop of the comments about sound, leaving only the graphics and gameplay to be discussed. Its simply not Triple_Hish.

Is it not possible that this JAT is somebody who knows Triple_H. He then logged on as HHH somehow - either using a computer with "remember me" or by somehow finding out HHH`s password, and proceeded to cause damage to HHH`s reputation.

The only one who knows all is Triple_H, who should be on tonight I guess. If you are reading this later HHH, and the review was copied by you, this changes nothing with me as I still consider you a friend, and I`m happy to talk to you on MSN whenever you`re about.
Wed 19/12/01 at 14:48
Regular
Triple H....I take it were not talking about the Triple H me and Pro Evo are thinking of? He wouldn't cheat, is there someone else with this name of something, or did the regular triple H change his name?

Hmm, I just thought of something, why don't I check the URLs...clever me :)
Wed 19/12/01 at 14:48
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Why not just SMASH WIV STICK.
Wed 19/12/01 at 14:46
Bartlex brings out a stretching rack, how about this??
Wed 19/12/01 at 14:45
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Bring out the Guillotine!!!
Wed 19/12/01 at 14:43
"I hate that!!!"
Looks like our ol' shaeno is gonna be banned "again!"
Wed 19/12/01 at 14:43
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> *tears off Triple H's mask*

"Oh my god it's the owner of the haunted
> hotel on the hill, it's old man Shaneo"

"bahh, and I would have
> gotten away with it, if it wasn't for you meddling kids"

ROTFLMAO, Scooby doobey doooooooo!
Wed 19/12/01 at 14:42
Regular
*tears off Triple H's mask*

"Oh my god it's the owner of the haunted hotel on the hill, it's old man Shaneo"

"bahh, and I would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for you meddling kids"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.