GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Huge project in progress. Assistance required."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/12/01 at 12:10
Regular
After a very brief conversation on the forums with Goatboy yesterday about imagination, I decided to try and reignite what I’ve lost. So, I’m undertaking a huge project. It’s an 18-part story and there will be over 40 characters involved.

I will give more information when it is available but at the moment, I’m looking for characters in the story. I decided to put in the Notables, as that was the obvious place to start. I decided to put Ice Blaster, Jetster, Starlight and Mr Nice Guy in as well. Loki, Snuggly and Tony are also in as well as me. So I’m currently looking for 25 people to add to the story although there may be more spaces made available.

Get your names in now!
Sat 29/12/01 at 13:20
Regular
"es argh"
Thanks. Any delays? Or is it still due for next year?
Sat 29/12/01 at 13:19
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Everyone will get a mention in the first part and most will get mentioned in all 18 parts. Some will get more storylines then others but I would think most would get mentioned regularly.
Sat 29/12/01 at 13:16
Regular
"es argh"
If it comes to dropping people remember who asked first as to last. Anyway how is the story going, could you tell us who's in the first one?
Sat 29/12/01 at 00:12
no no, me first.
Sat 29/12/01 at 00:10
me wants to be in it
Sat 29/12/01 at 00:07
can I be in it please
Sat 29/12/01 at 00:06
Grandprix wrote:
> Okay, you asked for it! :D

Bartlex,
Small Frog,
Badgerman, J
Joe Darkbingbong,
Asphalt,
allardini, ,
Salevaa,
auf deutsch,
blonde.

I'm still looking for 1 or 2 more.

can i just say i picked those out of your list and most people would agree they havnt even heard of half of them.
Sat 29/12/01 at 00:00
u can make me a mad wrestling fan! or somebody who doesnt go anywhere without his beloved skateboard and used a tub of 25p gel every week to spike his hair up. the spikes can be weapons!
Fri 28/12/01 at 23:58
Grandprix wrote:
> At the moment, I'm juggling parts around trying to make spaces available. I may
> have to drop people I don't know or don't think comes on enough.

i come on every day! everybody knows who i am but they just dont talk to me.
Fri 28/12/01 at 23:57
is this some kind of big book?

i can right storys aswell, can i help right it with you?

chec out some of my ohter storys in this forum and yuo will see how good i am

thansk

and can i be in the book aswell plaese?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.