GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Huge project in progress. Assistance required."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/12/01 at 12:10
Regular
After a very brief conversation on the forums with Goatboy yesterday about imagination, I decided to try and reignite what I’ve lost. So, I’m undertaking a huge project. It’s an 18-part story and there will be over 40 characters involved.

I will give more information when it is available but at the moment, I’m looking for characters in the story. I decided to put in the Notables, as that was the obvious place to start. I decided to put Ice Blaster, Jetster, Starlight and Mr Nice Guy in as well. Loki, Snuggly and Tony are also in as well as me. So I’m currently looking for 25 people to add to the story although there may be more spaces made available.

Get your names in now!
Tue 01/01/02 at 00:31
AfroJoe wrote:
> Could I be in it GP? If there aren't enough people already.

after me, now get in the Q
Mon 31/12/01 at 23:50
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Could I be in it GP? If there aren't enough people already.
Mon 31/12/01 at 23:30
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
wounldn't do no harm go on bung me in there also :)

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! ;)
Mon 31/12/01 at 22:03
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
best of luck, sounds like very hard work (count me out).
Sun 30/12/01 at 19:43
POP
Sat 29/12/01 at 13:30
Regular
"es argh"
Good luck.
Sat 29/12/01 at 13:27
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Nope, it's all my own work. I may ask some people for advice but it comes down to me in the end.
Sat 29/12/01 at 13:25
Regular
"es argh"
Cool. Anyone helping you to come up with ideas? Sorry to keep nagging I'm just bored.
Sat 29/12/01 at 13:24
Regular
Sounds like JK Rowling getting all the parts sketched out before releasing the first part.
Sat 29/12/01 at 13:23
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'm planning to work through it slowly and irradicate any flaws early. The first part should be up by the middle of next month as I want to work out most of the parts before I start writing the first part.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.