GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you could do any job..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/09/11 at 15:22
"possibly impossible"
If you could work anywhere, irrespective of money or your qualifications, what would you most like to do?

I'd love to own an indie game and entertainment store or be a 'proper' (ie paid) Games Journalist.

The former is virtually impossible given the conditions on the high street and the economy and the latter is possible, and i really think i could get in on merit of experience, but looking at the salaries I'd have to take a pay cut and move.
Thu 13/10/11 at 14:01
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Warhunt is just a trouble maker.
Thu 13/10/11 at 13:57
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
It's like Cleverbot, but for Freeola. And it's human. And it's me.............

Not really a discussion issue. Just a friendly reminder. Or it would have been had I done it when the posts were not a month old :D

Edited the original post to reflect this.
Thu 13/10/11 at 13:33
Regular
Warhunt wrote:

@Other comments in thread: Some mildly unfriendly tones detected by the forum bot.

What unfriendly tones? What forum bot?
Thu 13/10/11 at 13:07
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
--------------------------------------------------
HiddenWingz wrote:
I would love to work with animals! Not a vet job, but more of a helping hand.

Even if it's just a sales assistant with Pets@Home. I had the chance to work there, but was unable too because of stupid University rules and commitments. Sounds rather basic and small, but it woud truly be my dream job. Our local RSPCA(s) don't actually have adoption centres, but I wouldn't mind going away and working at one of those either.

/snip
--------------------------------------------------

My brother is a manager at Pets. If you live near one of the stores he has influence over, I can maybe encourage him to errrrrr...... influence a decision if you apply.

Flexibility with hours is something he should be able to sway.

@Other comments in thread: Some mildly unfriendly tones detected by the forum bot.

The comments are quite old, which I didn't notice. Bit moot to give a friendly warning to "keep civil" now though :D

Thu 13/10/11 at 07:14
Regular
As a child I always wanted to be a graphic designer. As usual I never followed it though and just ruined my life. Now I have this very strange urge to work in a funeral home. I cant quite work out how I came to want to do that.
Fri 09/09/11 at 01:07
Regular
"Die Potato!!!"
As stupid as this may sound ever since i first played hitman ive wanted to be an assassin. Id be the worst assassin ever and probably die in the process but its all good fun.
Sun 04/09/11 at 12:10
Regular
"eat toast!"
speaking of awesome jobs heres the top 10

theres no justice in this world

edit: i just hope these lucky sods choke/ drown/ catch an std and die on their fun jobs. No i'm not bitter about it at all. Not one bit.
Sun 04/09/11 at 10:01
Regular
Senior politician
CEO of a multinational corporation
Drug Lord
Astronaut
Bodybuilder
Sun 04/09/11 at 00:13
Regular
"Dango Daikazoku"
Nin wrote:
pb wrote:
[i]My 7 year old is convinced that she wants to be a vet.

They always are.

I wanted to be a child psychologist and persued it, didn't work out.

Will hopefully be starting my chef training sometime this month

Owning my own game or music store would be awesome

Food critic would be an interesting one

Wanted to do a photography course years ago but exhorbitantly expensive so had to abandon that one.

Intrigued by the idea of being a firefighter.[/i]

Sorry to hear about the pscychologist path.Good luck with the chef training though Nin. Hope it goes well!
Sun 04/09/11 at 00:04
Regular
"Monochromatic"
pb wrote:
My 7 year old is convinced that she wants to be a vet.

They always are.

I wanted to be a child psychologist and persued it, didn't work out.

Will hopefully be starting my chef training sometime this month

Owning my own game or music store would be awesome

Food critic would be an interesting one

Wanted to do a photography course years ago but exhorbitantly expensive so had to abandon that one.

Intrigued by the idea of being a firefighter.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.