GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Currently 'borrowin' a PS2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/03/03 at 20:59
Regular
Yep. My clever brother swapped our GC for a PS2 for a bit. Just to play on Vice City. While I dtest and desipise that over rated rubbish, I gave some of the other games a go. Namely Red Faction II, Medal Of Honour Frontline, LOTR: Two Towers and GT3. Personaly, they all sucked.

I was just wondering (this is for serious PS2 owners, not a bunch of monkeys) - What has the PS2 got coming that SERIOUSLY can compete with futre GC/XBox releases.

PS - I'm not being fanboyish, I'm just wondering.
Mon 17/03/03 at 20:59
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yep. My clever brother swapped our GC for a PS2 for a bit. Just to play on Vice City. While I dtest and desipise that over rated rubbish, I gave some of the other games a go. Namely Red Faction II, Medal Of Honour Frontline, LOTR: Two Towers and GT3. Personaly, they all sucked.

I was just wondering (this is for serious PS2 owners, not a bunch of monkeys) - What has the PS2 got coming that SERIOUSLY can compete with futre GC/XBox releases.

PS - I'm not being fanboyish, I'm just wondering.
Mon 17/03/03 at 21:00
Regular
"Black pepper?"
Shut up.

Plain and simply your a fanboy.
Mon 17/03/03 at 21:00
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Devil May Cry 2.
Mon 17/03/03 at 21:01
Regular
"Festivus!"
Paranoid Idiot wrote:
> Shut up.
>
> Plain and simply your a fanboy.

Oh yes, for having an opinion he is labelled asa fanboy.

I detest you.
Mon 17/03/03 at 21:04
Regular
"Black pepper?"
*middle finger*

PES2
Half-Life
DMC 1&2
Rachet and Clank
Jak and Daxter

oh and Red Faction 2 is actually damn good. I could go on for hours with top games the PS2 has. Nope I'm not a fanboy i'm getting a GC soon.
Mon 17/03/03 at 21:04
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Plain and simple? Thats why FF7 is one of my favourite games ever. And the fact that I dislike those games because in my opinion, they are poor. Not because the PS2 looks rubbish (which it doesn't) or has 'no good games' (which is why I asked you guys)

I though Devil May Cry 2 looked good.
Mon 17/03/03 at 21:05
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Half Life?

Sorry, but can you honestly equate a 3/4 (whatever) yr old shooter to games like Halo or Metroid Prime? (Even though I dislike Halo too)

Anyhoo. Do continue....
Mon 17/03/03 at 21:07
Regular
"Festivus!"
Paranoid Idiot wrote:
> Nope I'm not a fanboy i'm getting a GC
> soon.

As long as you don't start abusing me because my favourite games aren't Rockstar ones.
Mon 17/03/03 at 21:08
Regular
"Black pepper?"
I know it's no match to them, but it's damn good.

If you had just of said "Reccomend PS2 games" I would of been more decent with ya.
Mon 17/03/03 at 21:09
Regular
"Black pepper?"
GO! GO! MATTHEW! wrote:
> Paranoid Idiot wrote:
> Nope I'm not a fanboy i'm getting a GC
> soon.
>
> As long as you don't start abusing me because my favourite games
> aren't Rockstar ones.

What the?

I can actually say that Vice City is a load of balls, which in fact it is.

I'm getting a GC cos of the amouint of games that appeal to me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.