GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Unusual Foods"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/07/11 at 18:46
"possibly impossible"
We've just decided to have Marmite Pasta for dinner. It was on a cooking programme, Nigella I think, and the girls really like it, but when I tell people they think it's a bit strange.

So I was wondering; what foodstuffs do you eat or like that others might find unusual? What unusual food would you like to try or never want to?
Wed 20/07/11 at 21:19
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Dragonlance wrote:
Mature Cheddar and Jam sandwiches

Done it.
My sister is quite fond of grated carrot in a toasted ham sandwich, which I obviously find strange.
Wed 20/07/11 at 20:23
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Mature Cheddar and Jam sandwiches .... give me a bit more time and I'll come back with no end of 'unusual combinations' ;¬)
Wed 20/07/11 at 19:00
Regular
"Monochromatic"
It shouldn't be that unusual really when you consider it's just fermented vegetable extract.
I'm a big lover of squid, cooked or raw I don't mind and I'm slowly opening myself up to other things like raw oysters. I have tried horse when I was in France years ago. I would never eat dog, not too fond of snails and I have an ethical problem with fresh lobster due to the way it's cooked.
Wed 20/07/11 at 18:46
"possibly impossible"
We've just decided to have Marmite Pasta for dinner. It was on a cooking programme, Nigella I think, and the girls really like it, but when I tell people they think it's a bit strange.

So I was wondering; what foodstuffs do you eat or like that others might find unusual? What unusual food would you like to try or never want to?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.