GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Unusual Foods"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/07/11 at 18:46
"possibly impossible"
We've just decided to have Marmite Pasta for dinner. It was on a cooking programme, Nigella I think, and the girls really like it, but when I tell people they think it's a bit strange.

So I was wondering; what foodstuffs do you eat or like that others might find unusual? What unusual food would you like to try or never want to?
Sun 11/12/11 at 23:38
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
pete_21 wrote:
Can't believe someone would steal an idea for this thread from a lame TV show. My suggestion would be crocodile wang served with kangaroo nuts in a bat vomit sauce.

Nonsense, deer urethra roly poly is the way forward.

That said, I dip salt and vinegar crisps in strawberry yoghurt, use ketchup instead of tomato purée in pasta/chili sauces (as it's sweeter), add turmeric to rice or pasta to make it bright yellow, fry mushrooms in Worcestershire sauce and add cinnamon to my baked beans.

Not sure how much of that is genuinely weird but I don't think it's exactly common...
Wed 16/11/11 at 23:04
Regular
Dragonlance wrote:
And I think all the rest, nikol ... and chilli has a double ll oh dear :¬(

@Alfonse ... you got BF3 yet? Co-op game :¬)

Urgh I wish. Might ask for it for Christmas. Still Zelda coming in a couple of days so I'll count my blessings
Wed 16/11/11 at 08:30
Regular
"I like turtles"
Can't believe someone would steal an idea for this thread from a lame TV show. My suggestion would be crocodile wang served with kangaroo nuts in a bat vomit sauce.
Tue 15/11/11 at 18:52
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
And I think all the rest, nikol ... and chilli has a double ll oh dear :¬(

@Alfonse ... you got BF3 yet? Co-op game :¬)
Tue 15/11/11 at 17:12
Regular
Mate you just saw that on Masterchef yesterday
Tue 15/11/11 at 13:09
Regular
Add chocolate to chili. It deepens the meaty flavor of the chili while giving a strong base note to the peppers. This is a trick well known in the South where Chili bake-offs are common.
Sat 23/07/11 at 12:33
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Alfonse wrote:
Raw eggs, raw sausage meat, raw steaks, raw mince. I shocks me that people ruin the flavours of beef by cooking it.

That'll be all with curry powder, of course :¬)
Sat 23/07/11 at 11:04
Regular
Raw eggs, raw sausage meat, raw steaks, raw mince. I shocks me that people ruin the flavours of beef by cooking it.
Thu 21/07/11 at 22:06
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
But with added curry powder ... makes them from the angels :¬)
Thu 21/07/11 at 21:15
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Baked beans are the food of the devil

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.